We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Can I get the cliff notes on all the champ skill delay bugs? So which skills for DW vs 2h, which race/gender, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Can I get the cliff notes on all the champ skill delay bugs? So which skills for DW vs 2h, which race/gender, etc?
    Delete your champ and uninstall the game. There won't be any competitive content. Anyone can just click random skills while reading the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Geventh View Post
    Delete your champ and uninstall the game. There won't be any competitive content. Anyone can just click random skills while reading the description.
    Very helpful, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geventh View Post
    Pretty much this.

In the moors or in the raids, just spam AOE and auto-win
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

With DW you have delays on your most powerful attacks such as RB or FS. Fury of Blades has a big delay. So it doesn't matter if your Red or Yellow traited, even with attack duration bonuses you're slower as DW. You can cut the animation but likely have to change your rotation to do so. Select the Skill Queue indicator in your settings and watch the hour glass, you'll see which skills cause delay.

Due to SSG's lack of attention to this issue I finally gave up on DW and made a 2H LI. I have not experimented with other races or genders so I can't speak to that. The difference is very stark between the 2H and DW. The DW vs. 2H had been a raging debate with Champs for years - but now there is no debate or choice.

It's been months and the only thing SSG has said is they are working on it, promised corrections have not come to pass. I want SSG to compensate me in MC's to make up for the amount I used to max the dmg on my 2H. What about it Cord?
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilan View Post
    It's been months and the only thing SSG has said is they are working on it, promised corrections have not come to pass. I want SSG to compensate me in MC's to make up for the amount I used to max the dmg on my 2H. What about it Cord?
    Cordovan already announced last weak that the bug has been fixed.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

I can just tell from my Dwarf Champ, that some animations are pretty slow compared to Female Highelf. Ferocious Strikes for example are extremely slow with 2h.
    Male Elfes seem also to have issues, but i dont know anything specific about it.

Lets hope that the Dualwield Fix, fixes all Animation issues and not just the DW delay.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

My champ is a male Elf (not HE) and dual wield delays are insane but 2h is totally playable, a smallish delay on a few skills compared to pre-patch (whichever patch was the one that put this in, so very long ago already) but playable.
    Glosslang - Level 115 r7 Elf Champion, Arhathel (Soon to be 115 High Elf Captain), Brodesh - Level 80 r6 Dwarf Minstrel, Twoknives - R10 Reaver - Landroval.

Be still my heart...is it true? I'd love to hear confirmation if anyone is out there testing on BR.

"Champion Skill animation delays have been fixed."

Edit: did they transfer our delay to Wardens? :O -zoinks-
    Last edited by Tel'aran'rhiod; Sep 19 2018 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tel'aran'rhiod View Post
    Be still my heart...is it true? I'd love to hear confirmation if anyone is out there testing on BR.

I won't go so far to say 'fixed' but BR is a heckuva lot better than Live servers. I was just testing my yellow line in DW. I had very little delays with RB or FuryofBlades, although occasionally I'd get a blip of a delay (probably lag).
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

My Champ (human, DW swords, in yellow and red) feels good now on BR.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilan View Post
    I won't go so far to say 'fixed' but BR is a heckuva lot better than Live servers. I was just testing my yellow line in DW. I had very little delays with RB or FuryofBlades, although occasionally I'd get a blip of a delay (probably lag).

Terrific; thanks to you and Frisco for the feedback - sounds promising!

Quote Originally Posted by Tel'aran'rhiod View Post

It is not totally fixed. Testing the same rotation I wrote about a few posts ago in this thread gave a duration of 11s with a 2h weapon and 12s with 1h weapons in Beta 3 compared to 11s and 16s on live servers. Better of course, but still not optimal. 2h weapons are still faster than 1h weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaijian View Post
    It is not totally fixed. Testing the same rotation I wrote about a few posts ago in this thread gave a duration of 11s with a 2h weapon and 12s with 1h weapons in Beta 3 compared to 11s and 16s on live servers. Better of course, but still not optimal. 2h weapons are still faster than 1h weapons.
    It is likely working correctly, they normalized weapon speed, 2h and 1h weapons now have the same speed, but the off-hand attacks of DW are not free, they take extra time. The extra off-hand attacks in the DW rotation are going to cause it to take longer than the 2h one. We will have to do DPS parses to determine if they correctly balanced the damage of 2H and DW for the new weapon speed.
    [

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4