We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter set bonus

I believe Yellowline should get Blood arrow -5 sec off cd as 4 set bonus via hunter class, with blueline getting the rapid fire 1 and redline ofc getting the traditional heartseeker reset with focus skills chance and you can even apply the changes to hs reset set bonus you refer to too in BR Update #2 release note's with it being 10% chance instead 15% iirc which would overall make most people who main hunter's happy again, as it stands you know I know and all hunter's know the redline archers set bonus makes 0 sense if it is to be relevant to redline.

I do enjoy the new exsanguinate buff from blood arrow but still HS reset would be more traditional and approved a a proper set bonus for redline Bowmaster set bonus.

The RK has same +2 pulse count which is descent to overall rk dps same with some other classes kept something quite vital to there #1 dps line which is typically redline.

In defence to yellowline losing -7 second bard's arrow is yellow can be very fun also entertaining and also focuses on survival n that line more than doing dmg vs other two lines, such bonuses are the Phy mits the Evade chance all of this relates to defence not offence, also I would recommend this set and other classes main heals/support lines all are granted the 619 Vitality instead of main stat.

Here is a link to my other post like this which I ask to be deleted by a FM if have a chance, since this topic seem's to now be relevant to Bullroarer testing with upcoming changes to LOTRO

Link ----------------> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...52#post7840952

Hope consider this in deep thought also would enjoy other player's opinion on this being implemented also on implenion of 1 set bonus of each class gets the 619 vitality not just tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    I believe Yellowline should get Blood arrow -5 sec off cd as 4 set bonus via hunter class, (...)

In defence to yellowline losing -7 second bard's arrow is yellow can be very fun also entertaining and also focuses on survival n that line more than doing dmg vs other two lines, such bonuses are the Phy mits the Evade chance all of this relates to defence not offence, also I would recommend this set and other classes main heals/support lines all are granted the 619 Vitality instead of main stat.
    No.

Yellow is about CC, offensive debuffs and bleeds. Raidsets should improve that role not defense.

e.g.:

- trap debuff duration
    - Distracting Shot duration
    - + trap range
    - Explosive Arrow applies Deadly Decoy debuff

those are useful raidset bonuses for yellow.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Hunters shouldn't get their HS set bonus back even with internal CD.

Bleed set doesn't improve RKs DPS that much unless you absolutely useless RK. In which case it does.

If you want to discuss about overpowered set bonuses that should be removed from the game it's 3x pulses for warden. it totally changes how class plays out and wardens who doesn't have it can't compete at all with wardens who have it.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    If you want to discuss about overpowered set bonuses that should be removed from the game it's 3x pulses for warden. it totally changes how class plays out and wardens who doesn't have it can't compete at all with wardens who have it.
    I mean... this is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

"Wardens who don't have raid set can't compete with wardens who do... pls remove set from game!"

If you were talking about the Revered Warden's Earring instead then I would agree with you, but the +3 pulses is needed to allow room for other gambits in your rotation, and giving you time to apply all DoTs on a target before they expire. Otherwise, wardens will just sink further into irrelevancy after they lost the only panic skill they have as tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    "Wardens who don't have raid set can't compete with wardens who do... pls remove set from game!"
    In general they need to stop putting in raid sets that make a notable difference to how well you do in your role. All such sets should either be removed or brought in to the traitline itself. Raid sets from then on should stick to improving class performance by 5-10% or so, no more than that.
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    I mean... this is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

If you were talking about the Revered Warden's Earring instead then I would agree with you, but the +3 pulses is needed to allow room for other gambits in your rotation, and giving you time to apply all DoTs on a target before they expire. Otherwise, wardens will just sink further into irrelevancy after they lost the only panic skill they have as tank.
    Have fun on next level cap without the set and massive QQ will follow from players how they balanced the class after bleed set bonus.

Please dev's

Like what is purpose of nerfing a 105 set if you dont support under lvl set bonus'es lvl cap it and give us a our HS reset back plz its very biased other dps lasses have actual useful redline set bonuses eve he Mini has a useful 1 but our is just completely illogical so please look into this at your next meeting on friday with he manager's/lead's

Warden set bonus should be removed/nerfed to +1 dot duration with +3/+2 going to traits depending if they decide to remove or nerf it.But this goes same for all classes in future.Set bonuses should never be huge increase in power.Just unique and interesting increase in power with preferably in future each piece of armor granting new bonus outside of just 2/4 but enough with derail.

as you will see after this update today red hunters dont even Need the hs reset Bonus to be the best of all dps classes in a raid if played correct.
    Drizzels
    EN Evernight Odyssey Officer and Raid Leader
    Original Challenger of the Abyss
    NA Gladden:Ramble on of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by Kasius View Post
    as you will see after this update today red hunters dont even Need the hs reset Bonus to be the best of all dps classes in a raid if played correct.
    But they get higher dps by using it, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    No.
    At least I didn’t see any dummy parse above 65k while using Hs reset.
    You don’t even trait volley anymore for instant HS because you need the traitpoints somewhere else.

Hs reset bonus got nerfed,chance got reduced and since it doesn’t dap fire dmg(th Hs skill) it doesn’t benefit from debuffs.
    If you do a fast skill before and after Hs the cast with animations is really short anyway.

If you still would use Hs reset you can’t capt crit+mastery anymore(while using the bb set), so that would be another - point.
    Drizzels
    EN Evernight Odyssey Officer and Raid Leader
    Original Challenger of the Abyss
    NA Gladden:Ramble on of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Bleed set doesn't improve RKs DPS that much unless you absolutely useless RK. In which case it does.
    Mate it really does. I remember on lvl 95 using 2 erebor+2 greater erebor gave you huge dps benefits over any rk not using it (3rd set from orthanc wasn't worth it, though, but orthanc+ erebor was still better than only erebor or full lvl 95 gear). I remember outdpsing nearly every rk who had way better stats at that time because of using full lvl 95 gear. So with literally no loss of stats having that extra +2 pulses (considering you already got +2 from traits that you didn't have on lvl 95) means a huge increase of dps, either if you are good or bad rk. It's not just me, literally every rk in my kin got a huge dps increase while using that set. It makes way greater difference than the change from 2x 96 relics to 2x 125 relics.
    Edit: Still new HS bonus with 15% chance only and 30s cooldown is simply not worth it, right now you use a HS in redline each 20s, and the BB proc crit chance is way greater than that HS set. It would be only worth it if it was on top tier armour so you didn't lose any stat.

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    Even if it did removing the set bonus would be the way to go since Hunters already pull the highest DPS without it.
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~