We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

developers please do not make another raid in an up 23 for 3 kin per server and the rest can not go

developers please do not make another raid in an up 23 for 3 kin per server and the rest can not go I will explain the situation in my server Evernight in my server only the kin odisey, prime and mig12 has the set and title of the rais abyss and throne of terror the rest of player we can not do raid cause we do not know we have no group we are at risk of social exclusion in the game, in my case comcreto I have a good set the second best of the game and the essence I have cap mitigacion 166 of vitality and I can do raid but I have no experience nobody helps me nor is there a free kin that recruits, lotro is at the limit of being a feudal mediaval state with lords and servants and the worst thing is that they consider it fair, I have the luck of playing tnin in aion and there all have the same and just ask that for lotro go through my server check what I say and help, make a raid for the people led by a gm that teach as they do with thorog but in abyss and dread terror help can not afford a new raid just for the feudal lords

vvv
    Last edited by rodin12; Jun 01 2018 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    developers please do not make another raid in an up 23 for 3 kin per server and the rest can not go I will explain the situation in my server Evernight in my server only the kin odisey, prime and mig12 has the set and title of the rais abyss and throne of terror the rest of player we can not do raid cause we do not know we have no group we are at risk of social exclusion in the game, in my case comcreto I have a good set the second best of the game and the essence I have cap mitigacion 166 of vitality and I can do raid but I have no experience nobody helps me nor is there a free kin that recruits, lotro is at the limit of being a feudal mediaval state with lords and servants and the worst thing is that they consider it fair, I have the luck of playing tnin in aion and there all have the same and just ask that for lotro go through my server check what I say and help, make a raid for the people led by a gm that teach as they do with thorog but in abyss and dread terror help can not afford a new raid just for the feudal lords

vvv

1:learn english(that is coming from a non native speaker).
    2:you can easy start with t1 in lotro
    3:why do you need to do t2c if you are not able to complete it from skill wise?

jesus at least spell the kin names correct on the server you play for 10years or so......

Edith:you forgot marshmellowship.
    Last edited by Kasius; Jun 01 2018 at 06:38 PM.

What i don't understand you moan about the kins which have players in there who have the skill for t2(c). Have you ever thought of the fact that these people play now on that tier also started from basically zero, they started on tier 1. ANd somehow they made it to that skill level to be able to play tier two.
    I am german, so no native speaker. My english was not the best as i finished school but i put efford into it to learn it.
    People, if they take you into a raid or even only a normal instance on t2 they expect from you to at least understand the language. Tactics can be explains. But if you don't even understand what they are saying or you can't express yourself, it is actually a problem.
    I lead raids in PvE and also PvP myself and I know how hard it can be if someone does not understand the leader. So, not to be offensive, but it would be an idea to start with learning english. Not to speak but to be able to understand it on Discord, TS or whatever voice chat is been used. And so you can express yourself writting - wise without using google- translater. That programme does actually weird things and makes a big word - salat out of it.
    Yes i am in Odyssey but also I was not in a raiding kinship from the beginning.
    Me and also many others put time and efford into our classes we play to learn to play them the level we play on. It was also needed to be a bit open minded and open hearted to get to know new people.
    I am a transfer from Withywindle. As I came here, I did not really know many people. My friends stoped playing for differen reasons.
    Anyway, for people who like a challenge in the game there is t2(c) and for others there is t1. Even if it is only for the start to get started. Also to get used to mechanics or even group play. I could imagine there is people out there, who did not play much in groups.
    Bottomline, instead of moaning and asking for an easy raid, maybe better start to work on your own skills and you playstyle. The game is not that hard anymore.
    Which brings me to one question, did you ever ask for help?
    All i heard and read from you was that you complain about kinships like Odyssey, MI6 or Prime because they do stuff you at this moment in time, can't do. Don't blame others for how they play the game. You can always change the way you play.

, lotro is at the limit of being a feudal mediaval state with lords and servants and the worst thing is that they consider it fair,
    Rodin, are you trying to say that the present raiding kins already have their raid teams and are not interested in new members? I think that's what you are trying to say.

If that's the case, I really don't see those kins doing anything wrong. Yeah, it can be hard getting into a raid if you're new, but that's a case of problems in the actual game, not the present raiding kins. Raiding kins have always been a tight society. They have websites and resumes for a reason.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

if you are not of the 3 kin of the master masters of the game you die
    You need to become master masters of english!

mig16
    odisyy
    sorry for my bat english

in lotro I have been 12 years
    Btw time machine inventor is here Hey mister, is LOTRO still alive in 2020?
    Xolla;Tishina\Arkenstone

Hey

Sadly Rodin i got bad news for you, we already made plenty of raids of Abyss not only for kin members, but for anyplayer that was willing to join ( LFF groups). Secondly yours skill level is very far from being ok, actually its milles from being decent. Dont get me wrong im not elitist at all, but all times i was with you , you failed of your's guard task. Improve, adapt, overcome. And spend some time on improving Your english.
    Been casual, been farmer, been raider- now farming to be casual raider

Main- burg Etheliar, and warden- Lilianwyn. Got some alts too eight, or nine.
    Snowy EU

Quote Originally Posted by MerryTheOne View Post
    And spend some time on improving Your english.
    I'd add a second suggestion. Post in (badly translated) English and your native language. Then someone more proficient may be able to give a better translation and you would perhaps get better responses.

I mean... he got my kin name right... XD That's gotta count for something

I gotta agree mostly with Andhfara/Vanyiarel however.
    It's just simply that mostly.

Also, I'm Minibane. Everyone knows me, however I didn't start off at the top. I worked my way up, I got better, I looked up to others, I asked for advice, I used that advice, I became better than the teacher. I became the teacher.

As others have said, they've played with you and it seems you have a few bits to improve on. That's a focus everyone can do, which you should too - improve.

Also, other kins have the title and raid on Evernight. The only reason Od and Prime are the most know is because mostly they have the most individual players known for their skill.
    I can think of 5 other kins off the top of my head that do T2C raiding. Ask around you'll find some.

Last edited by Thorebane; Jun 05 2018 at 04:01 PM.
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

You have played this game for 12 years (1 year longer than its been out actually!)
    You are actually rank 15 in PvP.. If you are not able to do raids or get people to do raids with..how on earth did you get rank 15 in pvp?

There is a lot more kins on evernight that frequently clears this raid (at least before patch 22.2)
    There is no mafia or lords of the servers, this just your delusional opinion

I would suggest you to take some english lessons to learn how to speak\write properly.
    I guess you don`t understand half of what we are replying or half of what the description in lotro. This would explain why you find these things so hard.

And i would like to know what you mean with this sentence as you write it frequently:
    "I have a good set the second best of the game and the essence I have cap mitigacion 166 of vitality and I can do raid but I have no experience"

166 of vitality?
    No one has experience of a raid when its released. Why should this be a problem?
    Im tempted to invite you to a raid i`m in, but it seems that some has already tried this. If you haven't been able to raid in 11 years of gameplay..you clearly lack common game knowledge and how to adapt

Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

vvv
    Pls stop dissing this dudes english(this is the one nice thing ima tell u) anyway even right niw post class balance the raid is still pretty easy, there is no-excuse, not only that but im sure preupdate a kin like odyssy who could (and prolly still can) faceroll the raid in 45 min would be fine to have u if they needed you

point 1 if I am rank 15 pvp and the third of all the server to go up after 2 hunter shojo and laptor, but etten is easy is not a raid pve in etten single tank the castles invited me to the raid and it was not the extrategia of the pve, also the dps were lm and rk many times not hunter alone
    point 2 I do not intend to go into odyssey if they raid in 45 minutes in normal your leader is an expert lm and in that time I do it in aion with my spiritmaster, which is the class of lm de aion I repeat I do not intend to enter into odyssey I do not understand English and it would not work
    point 3 I do istances of 3 and 6 man in cases like rc and coss in t2, but the dps that I carry are rk or lm to not die

now I will explain what happened to me in lotro since I started
    I had to start climbing alone nobody wanted to go with a hobbit guardian all were ridicules then when I was 50 I found friends in an old Spanish kin last alliance with them I made helegrod and rift, then it started to disappear I went to etten and started to climb fast invited to the raid and was fine only to pve for the set and t1 I took them out only did the raid of moria, then when I was 4 years in lotro I found out that in aion I allowed a hobbit magician who always wanted to go there I found a good kin taught me to play the magician began to climb followed by the best groups I arrived to a great general I have been 7 years and I am what is called a good raider here everyone was kind to me and I will never make fun, but do not leave lotro being the land of Frodo and Sam just for that reason, I continued to play in lotro but I can not get anything else to do 3, and 6 men, my problem they believe it or not is that I die if the dps is not lm or rk no I resist what it takes to kill a boss the hunte I'm dying I have a good team but as someone said I can not connect to the game I can not connect with the lotro people just insult me ??there are a lot of people that I see a day and neither arrive at raider no hat out there are no groups there is nothing
    I hope you understand me if I understand you but I do not understand if in the 2 game you talked

*Peers inside the Mirror of Galadriel* The inevitable thread lock. I am sure Rodin has no evil intentions at all. The Dark sparks of the thread ~ An immediate lash on his/her English which is insulting and his/her "absence" of skill which is a very low strike indeed. Tis another proof of player's mentality and the shallow outlook in general.An immature approach and I shall refrain myself from negative comments and steer clear from any debate. Fruitless it is. The "skill" word is highly over-magnified and overrated word for MMO-genre. The absence of proper gear,precise tactics or unwillingness to cooperate with your team members shall result in woeful rage-quitting cataclysmic result. There are far more difficult games in the existence that will break your spirit within hours, If you consider yourself special for clearing the entire end Tier Challenge II raid, I would re-think again. The Lord of the Rings is not a hard game. Twas slightly challenging in the Elder days. Rodin might be right or wrong, but thou hast consumed thyself already. The EGO is a magic barrier and will divide even your secondary world. A man fashioned the thread ~ An instantaneous flame inciting comments followed which are not needed and have only diminished the thread. I understood his/her core point and Shall I unleash/"encourage" a need /to backfire with a "Grammar police" drama-comments? Nay.

Rodin is a hero! Master hobbit stood alone in face of Ever-lasting darkness! He reached the peak and conquered the fate itself. A fate firmer than foundations of very stars. Hobbits are indeed remarkable creatures! They can take rough handling with ease A hobbit guardian, Captain General Rodin of the Stoors climbed alone while soaking up untold amount of Inferno of Insults!* /bows

Tis your behaviour aimed towards him. Shameful it is or thou art envious for his Rank and incredible dedication though the years!,Stay strong Master Hobbit!

May the leaves of your life never turn Brown,The stars shall guide thee! You are not alone in your struggles! Rodin! Hearest thou the words of Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda, High Queen of Noldor! Ruffians of Green Hill County! You know must must be done! HAMMER-DOWN!

Vanya Sulie,Randir
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jun 07 2018 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    The "skill" word is highly over-magnified and overrated word for MMO-genre.
    Ha....haha....hahaha. i'm not surprised why you said it.
    Skill is a lot more important that you think. I raid with people who are too lazy to upgrade from 330 armours and they handle up-to-date content better than most.

You do not have to raid with odyssey, there is a lot of other kins that do raid abyss.
    But, if you cant even do 3-man or 6-man instances that is runned daily on our server then you have nothing to do in a raid..

nevertheless, im staying out of this thread for now.. Hope you enjoy the game atleast! But stop complaining about people raiding when they clearly have a higher grasp of how the game is supposed to be played
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Decrepify View Post
    Ha....haha....hahaha. i'm not surprised why you said it.
    Skill is a lot more important that you think. I raid with people who are too lazy to upgrade from 330 armours and they handle up-to-date content better than most.
    I have to agree with this. I’ve seen people make me look like I’m standing still when I’ve been in pugs. Believe me, I’ve played attention to them too.

And I ask questions.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

NImlonda I think that you do not understand me I have all the istancias of 3y 6 man of lotro completed and make them daily those who need cannot do raid of 12 if of 3 and 6, the raid that I lack for completing are thone terror 2 boss and abyss and in tyer 2 I do not have any of the 2 the former ones if I have them in t1

Vanyaerunanethiel thx for help
    Last edited by rodin12; Jun 07 2018 at 01:44 PM.

imo, T1 should just have the same loot like T2 with same droprate, but with reduced itemlevel that is like 10% less stats (percentage discussable).
    For current T2 ilvl345 that would mean T1 would drop ilvl336 stuff. But still teal and with setbonusses.
    That would be far more welcome than getting ilvl337 purple stuff without setbonusses that are weaker than cheap ilvl330 stuff from ash-vendors.

Or rework items generally, so that green and purple items of the same itemlvl like teals are not 15/30% weaker, but closer together.
    Most people simply ignore non-teal items, because the difference between itemcolours is so big that its usually not worth it to get a purple item with 10 itemlevels higher than your equipped teal item.

Essences actually made a good change in this with mordor, because green/purple/teal essences actually have no difference per se, just itemlevel difference. Thats nice.
    In the end, T1 raiding is just not worth it for rewards. There is nothing viable, neither in Throne nor abyss. And if there is something viable, the droprate is ####, like throneraid coins (6 per complete raid compared to 60 in T2) or relics in abyss.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    imo, T1 should just have the same loot like T2 with same droprate, but with reduced itemlevel that is like 10% less stats (percentage discussable).
    For current T2 ilvl345 that would mean T1 would drop ilvl336 stuff. But still teal and with setbonusses.
    That would be far more welcome than getting ilvl337 purple stuff without setbonusses that are weaker than cheap ilvl330 stuff from ash-vendors.

Or rework items generally, so that green and purple items of the same itemlvl like teals are not 15/30% weaker, but closer together.
    Most people simply ignore non-teal items, because the difference between itemcolours is so big that its usually not worth it to get a purple item with 10 itemlevels higher than your equipped teal item.

Essences actually made a good change in this with mordor, because green/purple/teal essences actually have no difference per se, just itemlevel difference. Thats nice.
    In the end, T1 raiding is just not worth it for rewards. There is nothing viable, neither in Throne nor abyss. And if there is something viable, the droprate is ####, like throneraid coins (6 per complete raid compared to 60 in T2) or relics in abyss.
    Can’t do the raid? Ask the devs to drop the same loot from t2c to t1 but you know a bit weaker BUT I STILL WANT THE SET BONUS. No lmao t2c is 3x more challenging than t1 (that’s not even including the different mechanics from t2c) if you can’t do the raid, enjoy what you get. I am willing to agree tho that the tier 1 loot from abyss is complete garbage. Final note you should use t1 as practice

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post

In the end, T1 raiding is just not worth it for rewards. There is nothing viable, neither in Throne nor abyss. And if there is something viable, the droprate is ####
    I think this would be a great idea, the first time I finished t1 abyss the drops were worse than my empowered shadow equipment. I think it would be a great help if t1 could help get you to t2 rather than just ashing all drops for very little.