We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    There was zero engagement over the past four weeks regarding class changes to minstrels.

Zero.

If a developer isn't comfortable engaging with players, I can totally respect that. However, it seems like that would be an excellent opportunity for a community manager to step in and help share some thoughts. But SSG hasn't provided that for minstrels, either.

I'm really disappointed by this whole process.
    Exactly - that's what I'd imagine a community manager should do - understanding the ins and outs of the game so they can be a conduit between the developers and players regarding feedback. All the better when the devs themselves do decide to post on the forums, but if they don't want to, then shouldn't Cord be doing it in their place, particularly on a thread which directly asks for feedback? Proper, effective feedback needs to be a conversation!
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

I do not understand why SSG would not have taken some of the best players from each class and formed focus groups for discussion, testing, and feedback.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dadislotroguides View Post
    I do not understand why SSG would not have taken some of the best players from each class and formed focus groups for discussion, testing, and feedback.
    It's quite possible (and maybe even likely) they did do that as part of the Palantir private preview program.

However, without clear communication from SSG, it was impossible for us to determine what was working as intended on Bullroarer, and why it might be intended to work that way. We were all just guessing how these things were supposed to work, and we ended up with a bit of a mess as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadislotroguides View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredelas View Post
    It's quite possible (and maybe even likely) they did do that as part of the Palantir private preview program.

However, without clear communication from SSG, it was impossible for us to determine what was working as intended on Bullroarer, and why it might be intended to work that way. We were all just guessing how these things were supposed to work, and we ended up with a bit of a mess as a result.
    because the Player Council taught them that some community members will fall to infighting and bickering over differing opinions. Judging the hunter feedback thread, that particular class's feedback group would have devolved into an even worse mess that broke out on the Bullroarer section.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    because the Player Council taught them that some community members will fall to infighting and bickering over differing opinions. Judging the hunter feedback thread, that particular class's feedback group would have devolved into an even worse mess that broke out on the Bullroarer section.
    Yeah but those players who were loudest against wouldn't even be part of "best players" -group. Actually good players usually realize why certain changes are being made.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Yeah but those players who were loudest against wouldn't even be part of "best players" -group. Actually good players usually realize why certain changes are being made.
    General problem is that the best players mostly keep to themselves so these "focus groups" would be a pain to recruit for.
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2