We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[EVENT, Music] I-Estel Eden, music performance by Lindamar

I-Estel Eden, music performance by Lindamar

O mor henion i dhu:
    Ely siriar, el sila
    Ai! Aniron Undomiel

Tiro! El eria e mor
    I 'lir en el luitha 'uren.
    Ai! Aniron...

From darkness I understand the night
    Dreams flow, a star shines
    Ah! desire Evenstar

Look! A star rises out of the darkness
    The song of the star enchants my heart
    Ah! I desire...

Lindamar presents a music performance to capture the hope the elves felt, a hope of a bright new future as the great war ended, the dark one was thrown into the Void, and new kingdoms and realms were built in the 2nd age.

Date: June 17th

Time: 2 pm server time ( 7 pm UK time / 8 pm CET)

Server: Laurelin [EN-RP]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Event details
    Come Edhil and Elvellyn, come rejoice in the hope reborn, a hope of a new beginning, bourne by the winds of victory as the dark one was cast into the Void. A hope that led to the formation of such great kingdoms as Lindon beneath Gil-Galad, Eregion beneath Celebrimbor, Lórien beneath Amdír, and Eryn Galen beneath Oropher. Through our music we echo this hope, to honor all who kept their dreams of a bright future alive.

Bring your sparkles and lanterns to shine brightly, as beacons of hope, in remembrance of the light of Telperion and Laurelin that gave hope to all the elves that settled in Valinor and to those who remained in Beleriand.

OOC details
    This is an in-character and timeless event, as some of the band members may be elsewhere. Every one, elf-friends or good natured travelers of the free people, with a reasonable purpose for visiting or staying in area at the time of the concert, are most welcome to attend. Come enjoy, come dance, or come roleplay if that is your wish with Lindamar as a music backdrop.

Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

today's the day!
    My Lotro blog :)