We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone know if there is another appearance of this Armour?

Armour of the Lady’s Discernment

I have tried getting the last stone to barter the set but the Mistress is a pain in the butt to kill. If anyone could look in the Treasury and see if there is another copy-cat of this Armour piece I would be forever grateful. Thanks

Lorien Dar Narbugud raid armor is unique in appearance - good for those who get it, sucks for outfitting alts when only specific class can barter for its own corresponding pieces. Sometimes individual pieces from Lorien armors appear on mannequins, and some are still in Lalia's market. But this particular chest piece hasn't been turned into a cosmetic with matching appearance.

Keep grinding the Mistress, if you let others know you're just after that one barter item, bet folks would understand. Good luck!

You can barter look-alikes of head, shoulder, boots in Ost Galadh, but not chest :/
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    Lorien Dar Narbugud raid armor is unique in appearance - good for those who get it, sucks for outfitting alts when only specific class can barter for its own corresponding pieces. Sometimes individual pieces from Lorien armors appear on mannequins, and some are still in Lalia's market. But this particular chest piece hasn't been turned into a cosmetic with matching appearance.

Keep grinding the Mistress, if you let others know you're just after that one barter item, bet folks would understand. Good luck!
    I wish that was the case. Tried doing it today and someone rolled on the stone even after they said they wouldn't. Been trying for days and it seems nobody wants to help without rolling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    I wish that was the case. Tried doing it today and someone rolled on the stone even after they said they wouldn't. Been trying for days and it seems nobody wants to help without rolling on it.
    What server are you on? Would help out with Mistress if I can, I know that pain too well when others roll on stuff they don't even need or understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    What server are you on? Would help out with Mistress if I can, I know that pain too well when others roll on stuff they don't even need or understand.
    I'm on Gladden, im on now if you want to IM Katia in game

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    I'm on Gladden, im on now if you want to IM Katia in game
    Sadly no characters on Gladden, just Crick and Landy... An idea to motivate others to pass on the token is maybe to offer gold to anyone who passes on it, and you can see who passed in the loot roll text. But even that wouldn't discourage some knuckleheads from rolling on it just for lols. Don't give up though, maybe a weekend or a different time of day will yield more helpful players than the kind you've been getting. DN just takes a handful of 115s to clear, so no need for full raid - just gotta have someone to cc the spores in Mistress fight.

Woot : )

Finally got the piece. A bit thank you to Tath who helped me out. I owe you a lot!