We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mordor Relic Exchange for the ash spent on purchase

There is no option to turn the Sealed Grand Abyssal relics that people have purchased with ash back into the 3500 ash. This needs to be an option. Players should not bear the burden of your fix to the way the relics were working. It was well known and published on feedback forums that two of each tactical/healing relic was slot-able prior to those relics being introduced into the game. If it was a bug or not intended all along as is now claimed then it should have been fixed prior to its release. For me I have no use for some of the relics I purchased now that only one is useable and want the substantial amount of ash I used back. I am probably not the only player with this circumstance.

With the change could we also get Abyssal versions of the basic runes (Last Alliance Rune of Force, Power, and Healing) added to the barter vendor and a rune added that is actually of benefit to tanking classes and support classes who don't need or want just mastery and critical rating as their only option for a rune.

Into BR#4 and barter for old tact and healing relics only offer the same tact and heal relics, not something we might prefer to use in the open slots.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloriel View Post
    There is no option to turn the Sealed Grand Abyssal relics that people have purchased with ash back into the 3500 ash. This needs to be an option.
    Agee! See here:

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    I have no use of this tokens! I simple do not need any of them (i got 13 tokens on BR)!
    Just give me my (money -->) Ash back!

Yes i agree. They didn't fix it or even mention it so.....

We need an Ash refund for the relics. Its the fair thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloriel View Post
    There is no option to turn the Sealed Grand Abyssal relics that people have purchased with ash back into the 3500 ash. This needs to be an option. Players should not bear the burden of your fix to the way the relics were working. It was well known and published on feedback forums that two of each tactical/healing relic was slot-able prior to those relics being introduced into the game. If it was a bug or not intended all along as is now claimed then it should have been fixed prior to its release. For me I have no use for some of the relics I purchased now that only one is useable and want the substantial amount of ash I used back. I am probably not the only player with this circumstance.

With the change could we also get Abyssal versions of the basic runes (Last Alliance Rune of Force, Power, and Healing) added to the barter vendor and a rune added that is actually of benefit to tanking classes and support classes who don't need or want just mastery and critical rating as their only option for a rune.
    100% agree but ssgs not gonna do it lol they too greedy

I want gold I spent on the AH back.

However what would be far better is not having to slot new relics over old several times in as many months and then have this new relic type arrive with zero mention from the devs concerning it's intended use and testing before release.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

Huh? Why would you get ash for obsolete gear ? Its not as if you would continue using them had they not made the change. Perhaps you really meant to complain about how often they are making us change out all of our gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by MithrielWielder View Post
    Huh? Why would you get ash for obsolete gear ? Its not as if you would continue using them had they not made the change. Perhaps you really meant to complain about how often they are making us change out all of our gear ?
    The the relics we are talking about here are not obsolete. You can still use them but only for class item (the healing relic) or for main hand item (the tactical dps relic).
    SSG said after 5 months of the release of the raid and with it this relics that it was a bug that one could slot in both LI the same type of relics.
    In these 5 months they have been silent, like pumpkins in the field! No warning, not a single word about that this would be a bug!
    In these 5 months they let us grind for Ash and/or let us buy keys from the shopto get this relics.
    Now the relics get unslotted and you get an exchange token. With the token you can only barter the same relics! So if you have all relics for your characters (like me) and you get some of them unslotted, you will have a couple of token you can never use!
    This is not only bad design but also meanly behavior and in my personal opinion a clear case of fraud.
    Last edited by CaerArianrhod; Jun 02 2018 at 02:03 PM.

No need to compensate. Instead of using landscape to farm raid items, should have ran the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    No need to compensate. Instead of using landscape to farm raid items, should have ran the raid.
    Running the raid means nothing as it is RNG if a relics drops or not. Also if you had run the raid 100 times and have all the relics slotted you will be in the same situation: having tokens with no use. You know that.
    So yes: there is a need for compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by CaerArianrhod View Post
    Running the raid means nothing as it is RNG if a relics drops or not. Also if you had run the raid 100 times and have all the relics slotted you will be in the same situation: having tokens with no use. You know that.
    So yes: there is a need for compensation.
    And? I get armor drops I have no use for. Does it mean its bad? There is no need for compensating this.

What are you on about lol?

And? I get armor drops I have no use for. Does it mean its bad? There is no need for compensating this.
    Did SSG remove half of your armors and gave you tokens to barter only the same removed armor?

Its simple as it is. Give us a possibility to get the 3500 Ash back we invested for those runes.

There are lots of requests for compensation after class changes.

Exchange relics for ash spent.
    Exchange gear with set bonuses for different armour with different set bonuses.
    Compensate legacy replacement scrolls for rebuilds.
    Reduce grind for Empos for new grinds for new rebuilds.

Probably others out there that I haven't read.

Do all, or none at all.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Why no reply to this?

I agree with the above point that refunds should be available for other things as well after this update. For consideration, raid armour, and even some freeby legacy replacement scrolls for classes that need to change them. For example Hunters Rapid Fire set bonus or minstrels no longer able to use anthem of war in blue.

However, I'm astonished how after so many many people requested an ash refund, no reply was given. All these requests were just ignored. The case is simple the refund token is useless in most cases, for the reasons stated so many times by so many people. One can't be surprised if some people question the motives of those who maybe seen by some to gain by players "grinding out" black keys for ash.
    Riv: Icenie~Guardian, Scyla~Hunter, Shellby~Minstrel
    Enlightened Despot of Marukhati Selectives [Evernight].