We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 236
  1. #151
    My I lack 2 horses of this collection I have 2 goat and the horse dunerain done as raid, but already raid cannot be done let's be lealistas there is no advertisement for this raid lotro this one almost dead emptiness in hands of 2 or 3 kin that want everything for them and others are serfs lotro it is an owner's game slave and has to end or they put free groups that they teach to do raid or that give it for ash and I take 3 facts as a raid but I lack 2

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    298
    Thanks fellow raiders for their vehement feedback about those gosh darn soloers being able to get our years old raid horses. Now I get to have a 0.1% chance of a Hobby Horse every Christmas again. =/

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenifh View Post
    Dismissing other people's opinion? Of course it is their/our game, we play it, we log every day to see what's new or continue with the storyline/deeds, to raid or just to jump on the bree fence. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with others. Just because u dont think it's relevant to keep them raid exclusive doesnt meant everyone thinks the same.

    Majority of players outraged at just the idea of this box being presented to us and I'm glad they reconsidered and took it out of the game.
    "Pot, meet kettle" -The Cauldron.

  4. #154
    Well done LOTRO-community, well done!
    you were played by the book like a toddler: while fishing in the muddled waters for raid mounts you let the broken build pass unchallenged. you got mounts saved and got broken and crippled classes.
    You may find solace riding on your precious deed mounts with your otherwise useless classes if this build goes live.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorri_Hammerfist View Post
    Well done LOTRO-community, well done!
    you were played by the book like a toddler: while fishing in the muddled waters for raid mounts you let the broken build pass unchallenged. you got mounts saved and got broken and crippled classes.
    You may find solace riding on your precious deed mounts with your otherwise useless classes if this build goes live.
    Is anyone really played? We all know the problems happens...

    Guards are hitting like trucks, RKs are down in the dirt, Hunters bicker amongst each other as to what's good and what's not while refusing to post parses (Congratz to exceptions)....and plenty of bugs in between that weren't fixed........But there's only so much we can report back, ultimately it falls on them to buff or fix....

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,193
    Quote Originally Posted by canyouaddcolour View Post
    Thanks fellow raiders for their vehement feedback about those gosh darn soloers being able to get our years old raid horses. Now I get to have a 0.1% chance of a Hobby Horse every Christmas again. =/
    It's not just raiders who were unhappy with these mounts being made p2w - see my earlier post for the details! I don't think most posters in this thread were anti-hobby horse being in the box - in fact, that's the sort of thing which should be there. It was SSG which decided to remove the box entirely rather than adjusting the loot table.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

    Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorri_Hammerfist View Post
    Well done LOTRO-community, well done!
    you were played by the book like a toddler: while fishing in the muddled waters for raid mounts you let the broken build pass unchallenged. you got mounts saved and got broken and crippled classes.
    You may find solace riding on your precious deed mounts with your otherwise useless classes if this build goes live.
    Amusing comment. Each class forum is full of feedback. Just because people comments on this didnt mean they didnt comment on class changes.

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    This mount selection box was originally added in response to player requests for hard or impossible to obtain mounts, however it is clear from the variety of responses that we were off of the mark. Thanks for all the feedback. We will remove this mount-selection box from the prize list and head back to the drawing board.
    Thank you! I like that SSG is listening to the fans! Go on!

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    This mount selection box was originally added in response to player requests for hard or impossible to obtain mounts, however it is clear from the variety of responses that we were off of the mark. Thanks for all the feedback. We will remove this mount-selection box from the prize list and head back to the drawing board.
    I didn't agree with raid mounts being added to a mount-selection box, however I had an easy fix for that. I was not going to get those mounts from the box. Bullroarer isn't exactly a random sample of players. Listening to Bullroarer =/= listening to the community. As far as I know, no promise was made to keep these mounts exclusive to raid rewards. I suggest taking a sample from the larger community.

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post
    I didn't agree with raid mounts being added to a mount-selection box, however I had an easy fix for that. I was not going to get those mounts from the box. Bullroarer isn't exactly a random sample of players. Listening to Bullroarer =/= listening to the community. As far as I know, no promise was made to keep these mounts exclusive to raid rewards. I suggest taking a sample from the larger community.
    The feedback was taken from the forums which isn't restricted to those playing on BR
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

    Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

  11. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    This mount selection box was originally added in response to player requests for hard or impossible to obtain mounts, however it is clear from the variety of responses that we were off of the mark. Thanks for all the feedback. We will remove this mount-selection box from the prize list and head back to the drawing board.
    Meh. There again a very small portion of the community complains loud enough to get their way. Tests servers are a joke because only a very small portion of the actual community use it. Yes it is usually raiders checking to see the new raids and how class builds will effect the upcoming raids but that small community is so fickle. A new raid will come out, they will play it for a couple weeks until they get what they want out of it, and then they will leave to play other games until a new raid comes out. Honestly it's the raiding community that ruins games. Solo player are here for the long run. I bet you dollars to pesos that if SSG ever released dollars per play style that solo players pay far more then raiders. I think Turbine knew that and that is why they catered more to the solo community then SSG does. I bet SSG will eventually learn that and will start ignoring these loud clappers.

    I know. How dare I say such a thing. But I not wrong. For those of you who have been here for a while exactly what I mean when I say "Sapience".

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Meh. There again a very small portion of the community complains loud enough to get their way. Tests servers are a joke because only a very small portion of the actual community use it. Yes it is usually raiders checking to see the new raids and how class builds will effect the upcoming raids but that small community is so fickle. A new raid will come out, they will play it for a couple weeks until they get what they want out of it, and then they will leave to play other games until a new raid comes out. Honestly it's the raiding community that ruins games. Solo player are here for the long run. I bet you dollars to pesos that if SSG ever released dollars per play style that solo players pay far more then raiders. I think Turbine knew that and that is why they catered more to the solo community then SSG does. I bet SSG will eventually learn that and will start ignoring these loud clappers.

    I know. How dare I say such a thing. But I not wrong. For those of you who have been here for a while exactly what I mean when I say "Sapience".
    It wasn't "very small portition of the community". Go check thread it was like 90% of people being against this and almost same ratio in game when it was discussed on the world chat.

    You might think test servers are joke, but without them we would see significantly worse classes on next update. Amount of work community has done to help devs work can't be understated. Without test servers game that you enjoy would be significantly more bug ridden on the release of the update.

    You are also totally wrong about raiding community and what's it all about but as seen your post so far, not surprised.


    But to your knowledge 90-95% of Mordor expansion and everything included was solo only. All but 4 Roving Threats in U22 was solo content and all but 1 thing on new update can be soloed on the level. So game is labeling extremely heavily towards solo players. Maybe people who enjoy grouping in MMOs can have nice things once per year? Is it too much to ask?

  13. #163
    In my opinion you can put every horse in that box except box for raid deeds.

  14. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    It wasn't "very small portition of the community". Go check thread it was like 90% of people being against this and almost same ratio in game when it was discussed on the world chat.

    You might think test servers are joke, but without them we would see significantly worse classes on next update. Amount of work community has done to help devs work can't be understated. Without test servers game that you enjoy would be significantly more bug ridden on the release of the update.

    You are also totally wrong about raiding community and what's it all about but as seen your post so far, not surprised.


    But to your knowledge 90-95% of Mordor expansion and everything included was solo only. All but 4 Roving Threats in U22 was solo content and all but 1 thing on new update can be soloed on the level. So game is labeling extremely heavily towards solo players. Maybe people who enjoy grouping in MMOs can have nice things once per year? Is it too much to ask?
    Sorry Siipperi but I can't take anything you say seriously. Anytime I see you post on the forums it is usually to tell someone to learn to play their class or to put someone down for their thoughts on a subject. I don't think I have ever seen you give solid advice. As far as I'm concerned you're one of the biggest trolls on the forum.

    As for your "opinion" I think you are wrong. Only a small portion of the actually community tests on BR and of those only a few are solo players. In really it would be better suited to use a QA team to test content before it gets released to avoid heavily catering to one group. But I'm sure you have an "opinion" about that too.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under Bridge
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    claps
    Dude , when Turbine tried your way , we lost half the servers on a single expansion. Please get your fact straights and relax , or meltdown is near.
    Some of us test for free so that all of us get better game and when something you don't like happens , you blame.
    If you are confident you can do it better cya next update , you can represent your imaginary majority that wasn't here to support raid steeds on lootboxes.
    It's propably gonna be you and 5 smurf accounts/trolls , but you are always welcome to try.
    But honestly , no one will care what you think with this attitude lololol , just a heads up. You welcome.

    I can show you my raid steeds whenever you like if lack of them makes you feel sad hehe
    I'll let you zoom close...............

  16. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post
    Dude , when Turbine tried your way , we lost half the servers on a single expansion. Please get your fact straights and relax , or meltdown is near.
    Some of us test for free so that all of us get better game and when something you don't like happens , you blame.
    If you are confident you can do it better cya next update , you can represent your imaginary majority that wasn't here to support raid steeds on lootboxes.
    It's propably gonna be you and 5 smurf accounts/trolls , but you are always welcome to try.
    But honestly , no one will care what you think with this attitude lololol , just a heads up. You welcome.

    I can show you my raid steeds whenever you like if lack of them makes you feel sad hehe
    I'll let you zoom close...............
    Half the server on a single expansion? I find that laughable. The only numbers we have to go off of are the lux login numbers and see nowhere that we have lost a large portion of our population. Or for that matter where we have gained a large portion when raiding became the focus again. We have had a gradual decline for a long time but that is normal on any game. Wow included.

    As for you trying to put me down for stating my stance I find if a person can't logically argue then putting someone down is there best defence. So good for you for contributing nothing for free. Lol

    The crux of the matter is this. Anytime the raiding community sees something they don't like they come on here with a loud voice and complain any the development bow to their loud voices. But the majority, yes majority, just go along for the ride and miss out on content because of others entitlement. My guess is that if an in game poll was done the game would look significantly different then what we read on the forums.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The crux of the matter is this. Anytime the raiding community sees something they don't like they come on here with a loud voice and complain any the development bow to their loud voices. But the majority, yes majority, just go along for the ride and miss out on content because of others entitlement. My guess is that if an in game poll was done the game would look significantly different then what we read on the forums.
    Your argument is invalid. The voice of reason, Pontin Finnberry, has also said that raid steeds should not be in p2w boxes and he isn't even a raider.

    The only people who wanted these boxes to go to live are the person who made that ridiculous "Thank You" thread and random people who had literally no hope of ever getting them the old-fashioned way.

  18. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    Your argument is invalid. The voice of reason, Pontin Finnberry, has also said that raid steeds should not be in p2w boxes and he isn't even a raider.

    The only people who wanted these boxes to go to live are the person who made that ridiculous "Thank You" thread and random people who had literally no hope of ever getting them the old-fashioned way.
    How is my argument invalid? One person who claimed to be a non-raider said the horses should not be available to the average player? Pfft! That's just absurd. And yes the whole intention of the boxes was to make them available to players who had no intention of getting them the old fashion way. Or am I missing something.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    How is my argument invalid? One person who claimed to be a non-raider said the horses should not be available to the average player? Pfft! That's just absurd. And yes the whole intention of the boxes was to make them available to players who had no intention of getting them the old fashion way. Or am I missing something.
    Yes, and maybe next time they should put in Original Challenger titles in boxes for players who had no intention of getting them the old fashion way.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    How is my argument invalid? One person who claimed to be a non-raider said the horses should not be available to the average player? Pfft! That's just absurd. And yes the whole intention of the boxes was to make them available to players who had no intention of getting them the old fashion way. Or am I missing something.
    Read whole threads. There were more non-raiders who said that and here am I, another one for exactly same reasons other non-raider posted in this thread. Let's leave these FEW horses exclusive for achievement out of over 150 other horses that can be acquired easily solo or with some patience or simply with your wallet. Why you must have exactly these horses when you can acquire or buy so many others? I don't find better explanation than you believe you should be able to buy anything is available in game. The thing is you are not alone playing it and while some people will enjoy buying everything (including challenger titles I suppose) possible many other will just leave game because their former effort and sense of achievement was just defeated.
    We are talking about 5 steeds, 3 of them you can already achieve solo or with little help (Rift, DN may need little assistance, like 2nd person at some points) if you want and you are (near) level cap, one require more or less decent group (or competent leader with people willing to listen), one is actually very hard to obtain. So only 2 are unavailable to you (and many others but not many complain because of that) in the end. Do you complain as well about other steeds not available in game at all anymore? You should, some people have them, why you can't?

  21. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by marmi View Post
    Read whole threads. There were more non-raiders who said that and here am I, another one for exactly same reasons other non-raider posted in this thread. Let's leave these FEW horses exclusive for achievement out of over 150 other horses that can be acquired easily solo or with some patience or simply with your wallet. Why you must have exactly these horses when you can acquire or buy so many others? I don't find better explanation than you believe you should be able to buy anything is available in game. The thing is you are not alone playing it and while some people will enjoy buying everything (including challenger titles I suppose) possible many other will just leave game because their former effort and sense of achievement was just defeated.
    We are talking about 5 steeds, 3 of them you can already achieve solo or with little help (Rift, DN may need little assistance, like 2nd person at some points) if you want and you are (near) level cap, one require more or less decent group (or competent leader with people willing to listen), one is actually very hard to obtain. So only 2 are unavailable to you (and many others but not many complain because of that) in the end. Do you complain as well about other steeds not available in game at all anymore? You should, some people have them, why you can't?
    Again I disagree. The loud voices of the raiders in this game represent a small portion of the player base. If you don't believe me watch LFF and see who is posting for raids or running the old T2C for these particular deeds. I have seen very few if any and most have no interest in putting the effort into old content. Also according to what I read a lot of those who use to run those raids have all but left this game so I guess it would be like starting over with new raid leaders and groups. So why not make the old content rewards available to all to enjoy.

    Although Hejazia.Arkenstone response was sarcastic he does make a good point. Let the raiders keep their titles and show them off instead of the steeds. They deserve those titles for their efforts. But not the old cosmetics. Make those available to all.

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under Bridge
    Posts
    1,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Half the server on a single expansion? I find that laughable. The only numbers we have to go off of are the lux login numbers and see nowhere that we have lost a large portion of our population. Or for that matter where we have gained a large portion when raiding became the focus again. We have had a gradual decline for a long time but that is normal on any game. Wow included.
    Uhmm , server merges ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    As for you trying to put me down for stating my stance I find if a person can't logically argue then putting someone down is there best defence. So good for you for contributing nothing for free.
    I just offered to show you my raid mounts. They are nothing special but i earned them. The best you'll ever earn with your stance is a handkerchief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The crux of the matter is this. Anytime the raiding community sees something they don't like they come on here with a loud voice and complain any the development bow to their loud voices. But the majority, yes majority, just go along for the ride and miss out on content because of others entitlement. My guess is that if an in game poll was done the game would look significantly different then what we read on the forums.
    Bahahaahahaaaaaa , what a joke.
    Historically this game rarely listened to the raiding community. With no raids for several years after the Erebor ones and one every 1.5 year since Throne , your argument automatically becomes 9gag material.

  23. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by BotLike View Post
    Uhmm , server merges ?



    I just offered to show you my raid mounts. They are nothing special but i earned them. The best you'll ever earn with your stance is a handkerchief.



    Bahahaahahaaaaaa , what a joke.
    Historically this game rarely listened to the raiding community. With no raids for several years after the Erebor ones and one every 1.5 year since Throne , your argument automatically becomes 9gag material.
    /eyeroll

    Again. If you look at the lux login numbers you will see that the numbers slowly dwindled and the server merge was just a natural progression for the game.

    The difficulty increase in Mordor and the introduction of new raids are a direct response to cry's from the raiding community. From the looks of it SSG is trying to raise more revenue by attempting to draw more raiders back to this game with the difficulty increase and raids but Turbine had already figured it out that more money was to be gained by people who solo versus raiders. Just look at the history. Turbine started by catering to the raiding community but then slowly moved to catering to soloer's until the eventual sale to SSG. Now SSG is catering to the raiders but will soon figure it out that more money is to be had from soloer's.

    As for your other comments it shows your lack of ability to come up with an argument and so you have to refer to insults to try to build yourself up. lol

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under Bridge
    Posts
    1,013
    I know the game's history much better than you do , since i've been playing since 2007 and i've done it all , from solo to pvmp to raiding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Again. If you look at the lux login numbers you will see that the numbers slowly dwindled and the server merge was just a natural progression for the game.
    But this part triggered me.
    There is no such thing as natural progression in online gaming , people played dota 1 for over 12 or so years until dota 2 released , people play WoW for 14 years.
    Such a thing can only exist on individuals , eventually a players gets sick of any game and needs a break.
    But online games are services , they get updated and if the game is good and develops content in a decent pace , new people come in , if not you get server merges or a maintenance mode or a shutdown.
    In lotro's case , the 1st big decline was in Mirkwood and the 2nd was RoR and HD. You don't need graphs to tell you that if you played the game.
    In the case of RoR and HD , a large ammount of players complained for loot they can't get or for content they can't do. The game slowly became easier and easier , ~95% solo , raids stopped being developed and we ALL saw the result of that.
    Instead , you claim raiders in this game get what they want hahahaha.
    Ever since Throne launched , the game got a significant boost of income and that's one of the reasons we got an expansion ( Mordor ) instead of smaller area updates.

    All in all , your arguments are really weak , you are just a player that wants his candy handed to him , i've seen it over and over again and you are nothing special really.
    Grow up and go get your fat loot.

    /ignored

    EDIT :
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    The difficulty increase in Mordor and the introduction of new raids are a direct response to cry's from the raiding community.
    When Lotro reached the point where a Minstrel's minor ballad ONE shotted any normal mob in landscape , it didn't take a raider to tell that this is out of hand and something had to be done , just anyone with > fish IQ that actually cares about the game's health.
    Last edited by BotLike; Jun 01 2018 at 07:14 PM.

  25. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    /eyeroll

    Again. If you look at the lux login numbers you will see that the numbers slowly dwindled and the server merge was just a natural progression for the game.

    The difficulty increase in Mordor and the introduction of new raids are a direct response to cry's from the raiding community. From the looks of it SSG is trying to raise more revenue by attempting to draw more raiders back to this game with the difficulty increase and raids but Turbine had already figured it out that more money was to be gained by people who solo versus raiders. Just look at the history. Turbine started by catering to the raiding community but then slowly moved to catering to soloer's until the eventual sale to SSG. Now SSG is catering to the raiders but will soon figure it out that more money is to be had from soloer's.

    As for your other comments it shows your lack of ability to come up with an argument and so you have to refer to insults to try to build yourself up. lol




    Are you...are you the chosen one? bound to free us from the shackle of casual nonsense by finally showing the devs that casuals are stupid as hell? The difficulty increase was not done for raiders, it was done for everyone trust me the previous content was faceroll watch netflix and use ur foot to press 2 skills easy. Trust me, this game does not cater to raiders. They're on a one raid per year diet yet casual get new quest packs every 3-5 months (not to mention festivals). Furthermore if this game catered to the raiders can u tell raging raiders why they quite the game? Why unbroken basically stoped raiding...i can tell u about countless other raiding kins that quit the game if u want if ssg loves and gives so much love to raiders...why we leaving?

 

 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload