We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    So now SSG supports P2W in order to get instance/raid meta deed horses.

I have yet to see this level of bull#### from this dev.

Remove all instance/raid meta deed steeds from this box.
    Yeah, this is a little too far... SSG should just add in the old Pick-a-mount box and update it to include recent festival mounts, instead of adding instance mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaTimeFunTime View Post
    Well I think you're wrong, quite frankly I am tired of running Moria on all of my alts and I'd rather buy keys to get ash for my steed. You can still do the deed for the horse, what is wrong with having a second option for people who don't have the time to raid?

I would also like SSG to add the Ost Dunhoth meta horse to this box, since I see that it is missing.
    No. It completely devalues any effort whatsoever for people.

You want mounts? You do what's required to get them.
    You don't have time? Your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Plenty wrong with it, those folks that have earnt the steed through accomplishment are getting dealt a very low blow...
    Well they already have the festival horses for mithril coins, so they should keep those for only mithril and add the raid horses for ashes.

Well they already have the festival horses for mithril coins, so they should keep those for only mithril and add the raid horses for ashes.
    Sorry no, the comparison between a festival horse and a horse earnt through completing a raid does not stack up...
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Chaos Unbound, Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

No, definitelly no. This should not be the case of raid horses.

Quote Originally Posted by B749 View Post
    This seems buggy. My Lore-master had 3 ILI's with Grand Abyssal relics on them, but received only two exchange tokens upon login. Additionally, none out of the 3 relics were actually unslotted.

I have no words.

Raid/instance horses don't belong in lootboxes or on store-driven currency vendors. Just no. They are supposed to be a reward for achieving victory over iconic foes in Middle-earth, not for opening a box with a store key and getting lucky.

Take out the following:

• Dúnedain Great-steed
    • Steed of Many Colours
    • Nimble Black Goat
    • Wild Mountain-Goat
    • Steed of the Dale-lands

Don't care about Faltharan's, since it's a RNG reward to begin with.
    Replace the above with festival horses that can no longer be earned ingame (the ones purchaseable with Mithril) or LOTRO Store horses, or a mix of both, and I fully support this idea. But having raid horses in a lootbox like this is just disgusting.
    Please undo this, we have to gear up and work to raid and earn the steeds from deeds now they want to just hand it to us on a plate?....
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT....

May I ask why everyone is so worked up over cosmetic horses in an update that is about class balance? Can we get some feedback on the actual important things? Like only 3 posts out of 40 so far have been about the actual classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    Please undo this, we have to gear up and work to raid and earn the steeds from deeds now they want to just hand it to us on a plate?....
    No, they want you to gamble for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT....

May I ask why everyone is so worked up over cosmetic horses in an update that is about class balance? Can we get some feedback on the actual important things? Like only 3 posts out of 40 so far have been about the actual classes.
    Because it's threatening to devalue some of the greatest achievements that some players have worked towards over the years

Chaos Unbound, Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

please remove the horse from lootboxes.

minis beta 3 changes need to be reverted/ buff inspire fellows, coda, and triumph spirit and maybe make perfect ending aoe.

warden dps is still kinda low and needs to be buffed.

enfeeble is now works on properly for AC finally!

guardian's hits way too hard. i've seen 100k crit skills, which shouldn't happen imo.
    Deathlyheals r14 defiler-Deadlyline r10 warg -karnage

Freeps-LIMIT- RiP Faded.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Sorry no, the comparison between a festival horse and a horse earnt through completing a raid does not stack up...
    Okay... there are raid titles that show if you completed a raid. You can still wear your raid titles if you want to show off to everyone, but for those who can't or won't have the time to raid 4000 ash for 1 horse is fair. Heck, I only have 1200 ash now and getting all of those horses will take me forever anyway. You are just being too elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    No, they want you to gamble for them.
    Barter the box for 4k ash from Keeper of mysteries vendor isn't a gamble... but true its also drops in a lootbox as well.
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Okay... there are raid titles that show if you completed a raid. You can still wear your raid titles if you want to show off to everyone, but for those who can't or won't have the time to raid 4000 ash for 1 horse is fair. Heck, I only have 1200 ash now and getting all of those horses will take me forever anyway. You are just being too elitist.
    Sticks and stones....

Take off the rose colored spectacles for moment
    Last edited by Fingerz; May 30 2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Please revert the changes to Follow Up on minstrel. It's bad for the game. No induction based class should have access to -100% inductions permanently.
    Then they will have to buff the magnitude of the heals from Inspire Fellows, Perfect Ending, etc. since this Follow Up buff is the only thing keeping minstrels as the top healing class. Yes, it is stupid that you can have permanent instant cast Bolster Courage because of this, but if minstrels did not have it, then you would see that their healing capabilities will be absolute trash.

For example, how effective do you think this 1k HoT on Raise the Spirit will be in a level 115 raid, or better yet, the new lvl 120 instances coming soon?

I want a legitimate answer.

Then they will have to buff the magnitude of the heals from Inspire Fellows, Perfect Ending, etc. since this Follow Up buff is the only thing keeping minstrels as the top healing class. Yes, it is stupid that you can have permanent instant cast Bolster Courage because of this, but if minstrels did not have it, then you would see that their healing capabilities will be absolute trash.

For example, how effective do you think this 1k HoT on Raise the Spirit will be in a level 115 raid, or better yet, the new lvl 120 instances coming soon?

I want a legitimate answer.

I think he wants beorning to become best healers...

Remove all instance/raid meta deed steeds from this box.

If player wants to get these steeds they do the instance/raids. Not P2W.

Ok Enough is enough!

If this thing goes tru live I swear I'm uninstalling the game and never coming back; and this is not a threat, it's just a statement.

This is taking the casual preference way too far.

Revert this ASAP please!

Well the only steed that I think should be removed from this is the "Steed of the Dale-lands" because 4 of the other mounts are locked behind instances that do not scale up, therefore one can get a group of lvl 115s and zerg the instance for the deed. The Steed of the Dale-lands, however, is from the Erebor cluster which DOES scale up to the level cap so it would defeat the purpose of raiding to get that steed. I don't know about you but completing Grand Stair and Dar Narbugud aren't really big achievements anymore, you can solo those instances at the level cap.

I have no problem with them adding more steeds from previous festival years that are no longer obtainable.
    Then Do So. Nothing wrong with getting it the legit way even if you think that has no merit at all, because it has.

Remove the metadeed horses, you are just diminishing their value by placing them on a lootbox. They mean way more than 195 LPs.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfThar View Post
    The old description was correct. This new one is plainly wrong.
    Both skills apply a gamble: Provoke the Disabling Gamble and Diversion the Debuffing Gamble.
    Just to confirm: The trait still works as intended on BR, with a disabling gamble from Provoke and a debuting gamble from Diversion. This change in description was just a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenifh View Post
    Then Do So. Nothing wrong with getting it the legit way even if you think that has no merit at all, because it has.

Remove the metadeed horses, you are just diminishing their value by placing them on a lootbox. They mean way more than 195 LPs.
    It costs more than just 195 LP... 4000 ash for 1 horse is probably closer to 10 keys on average which equals 1950 LP. The Steed of Michel Delving costs 1995 LP in the store right now so I think that this price is more than reasonable.

It costs more than just 195 LP... 4000 ash for 1 horse is probably closer to 10 keys on average which equals 1950 LP. The Steed of Michel Delving costs 1995 LP in the store right now so I think that this price is more than reasonable.

NO raid horses from lootboxes.

Mount cosmetics do not let you "win", so providing them as a rare option from lootboxes you can buy (OR EARN BY DROPS) is not "pay to win". Words mean things.

Also, lootboxes have always and only ever included rewards that are available by other methods in the game, including best-in-slot jewelry. Horse cosmetics are where you draw the line? Really?

I wouldn't have included them in the box, but I'm certainly not lighting my hair on fire over it.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone & Landroval

Well I think you're wrong, quite frankly I am tired of running Moria on all of my alts and I'd rather buy keys to get ash for my steed. You can still do the deed for the horse, what is wrong with having a second option for people who don't have the time to raid?

I would also like SSG to add the Ost Dunhoth meta horse to this box, since I see that it is missing.
    No, it took me a long time to earn the steed of many colors and the only way i got was cause my friends want it was well so we worked for it. this hurts the vaule of the steeds greatly from deeds. people run raids/instances to earn them plus the titles that come with it as well. but now if you can just barter for the steeds, there no need to run raids for meta deeds now... like no motivation to run the old raids, if this goes live.
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; May 30 2018 at 04:48 PM.

Angry Why don't you listen to wardens?

1. When you gave warden +5% mits it was nice
    2. When you gave warden solo agro spear it was really good
    3. When you gave warden + 20% morale in blue it was perfect

Defiant Challenge now give warden totally +5% mits no matter how many targets you challenge. Why did you do that?!
    Warden doesn't have any emegency skills! At all! No skills to survive!

If warden tank smth he need time to get his 65% mits, but everytime you start fight as a tank you get 58 % mits and NOW YOU DON"T HAVE ANY CHANCE to use defiant challenge to stay alive in first seconds of fight!

If you want to revamp Defiant Challenge and to make it only aoe aggro skill so don't forget to give warden smth in exchange!

With all your changes and improvements warden is still not even close to cappy or guardian.

I told you million times on this forum that warden need smth like emergency skill or skill that can help him to survive spiky strikes in the begining of the fight or if smth went wrong while raiding!

Make "Shiled Mastery" gambit give temporary buff for -10% incoming damage!

You give warden some nice improvements but then you nerf other skills, what for?

Hope you see my message...
    Change yourself.

You can still do the deed for the horse, what is wrong with having a second option for people who don't have the time to raid?
    Ok let me put it this way. What's wrong with being able to buy black keys and arias of valar from gold spammers on world chat as a second option? I mean, the same way you get your shiny steed faster buying from lootbox/vendor, we buy that stuff for cheaper.

You see what's wrong with second options?

There is stuff you are meant to NOT go after second options. Dont demean the steeds like that please.

As others told, please remove the meta deed steeds from the new box, or remove the box. It is a terrible idea, what we can buy next time from dollars? Exclusive in-game titles? Raid gear?

How is the RK with removing and nerfing the tactical relics? Did you increase RK stone tactical dmg rating to the proper value? Please dont push out this update if a grd will able to outdps a RK (atm pure dps class).

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast