We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    Were Red Minstrels buffed? Runekeepers buffed? lore masters an effective dps or just CC/debuffers still, needing stupid amounts of finesse. Some needing 200k finesse and others just 80k finesse, is that balanced?

We have a Guardian with full tank trait line and a very good dps trait line now. Minstrel is lucky to do half the Guardians Dps. Rune keepers do less dps than Guardians, which are sat in heavy armour, can equip a shield if needed, have very good survival skills, can move and attack although melee range. Not to mention warden dps with their amazing survival skills.

This is not balance this is just a power shift and not for the better.

God knows when the next changes will be or what they will be. Will a RK be labelled a healer now and do Red line minstrel dps equivalent now?

Small tweaks they said. Heavy handed #### as usual. Too much uncertainty now.
    Ofc situation now is not perfectly balanced but its better than before.They have said they will done number tweaks in weeks after this hits live when they see how classes preform in raid.Guess it was fine when RK/Hunters were dominant.RK is only doing less dps than guard/champ/ward on stationary dummy.When one takes debuffs into account and utility rk brings they are still in better spot for dps probably.
    When you point out heavy armor or shiled or survial skills as argument everything you say becomes relevent about as much as those things are relevent in group content,wich is basicly 0.

Quote Originally Posted by B749 View Post
    Uhm... they did? Tac dps runes got 91 rating left while tac healing runes got 57 left (the raid ones, that is -- the other ones are even lower). Phys dps ones stayed at 125.
    Ah, thats great. In that case, sorry for my mistake. Then at least this part makes sense now.
    btw: 91 and 57 are still too high values generally. as soon as they rework the ILI, that should go down even more (unless mainstats raise enough to make the effect smaller). no single rune should increase dps/healing by more than 10% imo. just creates issues if some have access to that and some not.
    plus the obvious issue of classes scaling differently with those ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by B749 View Post
    This is true. Damge wasn't even too high for Minstrel and Lore-master (though Improbable Lightning Strike from LM was a little overtuned in PvP). The only reason I cank think of why they'd rather temporarily cripple all 3 tactical classes rather than just quickly change some numbers on their ILI's is if they plan to do a major rework in the near future. At least I hope it's that and not just devs completely failing to understand how badly they crippled tac classes with this nerf
    And thats the bigger issue. Good if they plan a major rework. but why nerf all affected classes before that happens and not make the rework at the same time?
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by keztryl View Post
    Both the Barrage 3 CD and changes to Minstrel require players to learn new rotations that are very different in feel and timing than the simpler "spamming" rotations that existed before. For the first couple of days, Barrage is probably going to feel like it has become a proc, that you click on whenever it "shows up." The pacing of blue line is completely different, and much more like running in red line (as that is where you get all of your focus skills). I think if you are a little bit on the ADD side of things, the class will now feel under-stimulating, like there is just way less going on... you do things while you wait for volley proc, heart-seeker CD, upshot CD, burn hot CD, barrage CD, exsanguinate CD, while maintaining burning arrow DoT and spamming pen shot... There might come a time when all of that is automatic but at first it is going to feels equally like watching an hourglass as you wait for your different skills to become available while biding your time using skills that aren't as important. So my guess is that if you are more of a patient player, the type who isn't bothered by waiting a few seconds (video game definition of patient), then you'll be fine. If you are more of a run around shoot em up type, then one of your two pistols now only fires 3 times and then requires 15 seconds to reload. So you are going to be switching guns a lot.

I don't have to be ADD to enjoy the play style of the current hunter. I also play LM and RK which are long induction classes. I enjoy the different styles to play and the change to hunter might take a fun play style away from me. The only "fast" class I now seem to have (have to check it out first) is mini but their dps is down and it doesn't help that I didn't keep up with virtues and traits on that character. Honestly, who wants to grind all deeds on every character?

If I wanted a red line hunter, I would have one.
    Last edited by wispsong; Jun 04 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wispsong View Post
    I don't have to be ADD to enjoy the play style of the current hunter. I also play LM and RK which are long induction classes. I enjoy the different styles to play and the change to hunter might take a fun play style away from me. The only "fast" class I now seem to have (have to check it out first) is mini but their dps is down and it doesn't help that I didn't keep up with virtues and traits on that character. Honestly, who wants to grind all deeds on every character?
    How is minstrel dps down for you? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    How is minstrel dps down for you? Please explain.

Probably wrong phrasing. There dps is way below hunters which wasn't a problem before Mordor. I had not planned playing her through U21/U22 because she is missing a lot of progress in the ever growing systems. You might have fun grindind deeds etc to feed these systems on every character and seem to be the best Lotro player ever but I just want to have fun without repeating stuff 1000s of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    Ofc situation now is not perfectly balanced but its better than before.They have said they will done number tweaks in weeks after this hits live when they see how classes preform in raid.Guess it was fine when RK/Hunters were dominant.RK is only doing less dps than guard/champ/ward on stationary dummy.When one takes debuffs into account and utility rk brings they are still in better spot for dps probably.
    When you point out heavy armor or shiled or survial skills as argument everything you say becomes relevent about as much as those things are relevent in group content,wich is basicly 0.
    Ye boyz that utility is too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    I dont care about the instances boiiiiii i care about the update and as i said .....before june 8
    For some reason you seem very upset that I was right, instead of just saying thanks when I gave you the correct festival information to help you out when you were misremembering. No need to insult people just because you made a mistake.
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    Utility that only matters in a very small part of this game ...Raids.

Hunters will still be dominant, in raids and all other content.

I am all for RKs loosing DNF in red/yellow and debuff adjust though, maybe similar to Hunter debuff or self only. Would seem the obvious thing to do tbh.

Champion...take another look. Prior to this balancing you had a seamless transfer from one skill to the next. Now, if you use raging blade and follow it up with Fury there is a very noticeable and annoying pause/hitch before Fury will activate. The same occurs when going from Raging blade to blade wall. It wasn't there before, but it sure is there now.

Bullroarer is open, but my client tells me that it is closed. Is there something wrong? Can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathea View Post
    Bullroarer is open, but my client tells me that it is closed. Is there something wrong? Can someone help me?
    Bullroarer isn't open this weekend.

The next time we expect it to be open is for testing Update 23. That's currently planned for release in late summer (probably September), so I wouldn't expect testing to begin until mid- or late-August.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10