We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bullroarer Update 22.2 (Build #4) - Preview and General Feedback

Bullroarer has been update to build 2202.0059.9884.4237.

You can find the release notes here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Release-Notes

The Bullroarer database has been wiped. Please copy your characters from the Live servers and let us know if you experience any issues.

Please use this thread for feedback. Thanks!

Let's roll.

How long will the BR stay open?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCeltics View Post
    Bullroarer has been update to build 2202.0059.9884.4237.

You can find the release notes here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-Release-Notes

The Bullroarer database has been wiped. Please copy your characters from the Live servers and let us know if you experience any issues.

Please use this thread for feedback. Thanks!
    Class Changes:

Burglar
    • Trait "Double Down" now accurately advertises that Provoke and Diversion have a chance to provide a Daze. Previously, it advertised a chance to apply a Gamble.

Since when does Diversion apply a daze?? It's a debuffing gamble. Only provoke gamble applys a daze on live if I recall correctly

Have these skills been altered or just an (incorrect) update to the wording for the trait?
    Last edited by Fingerz; May 30 2018 at 02:00 PM.
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Please revert the changes to Follow Up on minstrel. It's bad for the game. No induction based class should have access to -100% inductions permanently.

I think the nerf on challenge is too much.

What's this, precious, hmm?

• Barbed Hindrance now only affects barbed arrow bleed as described.

“Defiant Challenge now properly delivers mitigations, Increased buff duration to 22.”

Please tell me the skill buff doesn’t deliver the same values as it does on live. Else this is drastically overpowered. Multi target pulls with 95% mits full uptime?

At work and on phone, else I’d check it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by elzeqq View Post
    I think the nerf on challenge is too much.

If you trait blue one of the passives is +3 challenge targets, so 10 total, not 7!

Champions skill Raging Blade seems to be broken. The first hit does only half the damage of the other hits. On live servers all hits do the same or nearly the same damage.

So now SSG supports P2W in order to get instance/raid meta deed horses.

I have yet to see this level of bull#### from this dev.

Remove all instance/raid meta deed steeds from this box.

If player wants to get these steeds they do the instance/raids. Not P2W.

• Tactical HPS/DPS relics will be force unslotted with this update - you will be granted Relic Exchange Tokens allowing you to change the type of relic you want before reslotting them in your weapons. Relic exchange tokens can be turned in at:
    o High-enchanter
    o Master of Mordor Lore
    This seems buggy. My Lore-master had 3 ILI's with Grand Abyssal relics on them, but received only two exchange tokens upon login. Additionally, none out of the 3 relics were actually unslotted.

• The following cosmetic items have been added to the Keeper of Mysteries and the Gorgoroth Steel-bound lootbox:
    o Smaug's bones housing decoration, Uniform of the Laketown Watch cosmetic outfit selection box, Steeds of the Tireless mount selection box, Public Outhouse housing decoration, and the Eager Beaver cosmetic pet.

I have no words.

Raid/instance horses don't belong in lootboxes or on store-driven currency vendors. Just no. They are supposed to be a reward for achieving victory over iconic foes in Middle-earth, not for opening a box with a store key and getting lucky.

Take out the following:

• Dúnedain Great-steed
    • Steed of Many Colours
    • Nimble Black Goat
    • Wild Mountain-Goat
    • Steed of the Dale-lands

Don't care about Faltharan's, since it's a RNG reward to begin with.
    Replace the above with festival horses that can no longer be earned ingame (the ones purchaseable with Mithril) or LOTRO Store horses, or a mix of both, and I fully support this idea. But having raid horses in a lootbox like this is just disgusting.
    Earbold (Laurelin [EN-RP])
    Member of the Bandits raid alliance
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and the Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    so now ssg supports p2w in order to get instance/raid meta deed horses.

I have yet to see this level of bull#### from this dev.

remove all instance/raid meta deed steeds from this box.

if player wants to get these steeds they do the instance/raids. Not p2w.
    omg! No no no no no! Get out of here! Shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by B749 View Post
    This seems buggy. My Lore-master had 3 ILI's with Grand Abyssal relics on them, but received only two exchange tokens upon login. Additionally, none out of the 3 relics were actually unslotted.

I have no words.

Raid/instance horses don't belong in lootboxes or on store-driven currency vendors. Just no. They are supposed to be a reward for achieving victory over iconic foes in Middle-earth, not for opening a box with a store key and getting lucky.

Take out the following:

• Dúnedain Great-steed
    • Steed of Many Colours
    • Nimble Black Goat
    • Wild Mountain-Goat

Don't care about Faltharan's, since it's a RNG reward to begin with.
    Replace the above with festival horses that can no longer be earned ingame (the ones purchaseable with Mithril) or LOTRO Store horses, or a mix of both, and I fully support this idea. But having raid horses in a lootbox like this is just disgusting.
    Please tell me this is some cruel joke. No way they're actually doing this.

Hunter
    • Misc bugfixes.
    I'm sure everyone here would like an explanation as to what was fixed and how many of these things were fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    “Defiant Challenge now properly delivers mitigations, Increased buff duration to 22.”

Please tell me the skill buff doesn’t deliver the same values as it does on live. Else this is drastically overpowered. Multi target pulls with 95% mits full uptime?

At work and on phone, else I’d check it myself.
    You only get a single buff, no wonder how many targets around you. So it's only +5%, which with new blue line buff, means you can maintain 60% almost all the time. Not sure if to be happy or not about this change, as it still doesn't address warden survivability in boss fights.

Screenshot:

https://ibb.co/iqvfHd

Burglar
    • Trait "Double Down" now accurately advertises that Provoke and Diversion have a chance to provide a Daze. Previously, it advertised a chance to apply a Gamble.
    The old description was correct. This new one is plainly wrong.
    Both skills apply a gamble: Provoke the Disabling Gamble and Diversion the Debuffing Gamble.
    Dobb - Hobbit Burglar
    Thar - Dwarf Guardian
    [DE-RP]Belegaer
    R.I.P [DE]Anduin
    Visit my YouTube-Channel!

This. There are tons of other old steeds to stick in this box. Leave meta-deed steeds for those who complete the deed.

I have no words.

Take out the following:

• Dúnedain Great-steed
    • Steed of Many Colours
    • Nimble Black Goat
    • Wild Mountain-Goat

Well the only steed that I think should be removed from this is the "Steed of the Dale-lands" because 4 of the other mounts are locked behind instances that do not scale up, therefore one can get a group of lvl 115s and zerg the instance for the deed. The Steed of the Dale-lands, however, is from the Erebor cluster which DOES scale up to the level cap so it would defeat the purpose of raiding to get that steed. I don't know about you but completing Grand Stair and Dar Narbugud aren't really big achievements anymore, you can solo those instances at the level cap.

I have no problem with them adding more steeds from previous festival years that are no longer obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    Well the only steed that I think should be removed from this is the "Steed of the Dale-lands" because 4 of the other mounts are locked behind instances that do not scale up, therefore one can get a group of lvl 115s and zerg the instance for the deed. The Steed of the Dale-lands, however, is from the Erebor cluster which DOES scale up to the level cap so it would defeat the purpose of raiding to get that steed. I don't know about you but completing Grand Stair and Dar Narbugud aren't really big achievements anymore, you can solo those instances at the level cap.

I have no problem with them adding more steeds from previous festival years that are no longer obtainable.
    Then players should go zerg it to get the steeds. Not use store/farm mordor to get some item from angmar/isengard.

Then players should go zerg it to get the steeds. Not use store/farm mordor to get some item from angmar/isengard.

Yes - i agree here, there should be no way of ''buying'' raid horse for Ash or through RNG in lootboxes.

Just remove this box from the vendor. Dont need it.

They are instance/raid rewards. The difficulty of the instance/raid is irrelevant, what I'm protesting against is the shameless offering of instance/raid rewards for money. Even if the content is easy; these are the rewards for completing it. They have no place on the ash vendor or in the Mordor lootboxes.

Additionally, SSG are actually hurting themselves here in terms of sales; it's no longer necessary for players who want say, the Isengard horse, to actually buy the Isengard content; all they need to do is pop some boxes and buy the horse for ash if they didn't get lucky with RNG already.
    Earbold (Laurelin [EN-RP])
    Member of the Bandits raid alliance
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and the Abyss

Well I think you're wrong, quite frankly I am tired of running Moria on all of my alts and I'd rather buy keys to get ash for my steed. You can still do the deed for the horse, what is wrong with having a second option for people who don't have the time to raid?

I would also like SSG to add the Ost Dunhoth meta horse to this box, since I see that it is missing.

Please add the physical damage rune on the new token trade list.
    Classes like guardian / captain will want to trade their current tactical damage/healing runes for physical ones.

Well the only steed that I think should be removed from this is the "Steed of the Dale-lands" because 4 of the other mounts are locked behind instances that do not scale up, therefore one can get a group of lvl 115s and zerg the instance for the deed.
    I think you have way too much fate on Lotro players : D

People still can't zerg 2 bosses t2c in ToO 40 levels higher -_-
    Either way , those steeds should be earned 'legit'.

This has to be reverted , it's a joke , leave hobby horse , add more classic festival mounts that don't drop anymore and problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaTimeFunTime View Post
    Well I think you're wrong, quite frankly I am tired of running Moria on all of my alts and I'd rather buy keys to get ash for my steed. You can still do the deed for the horse, what is wrong with having a second option for people who don't have the time to raid?

I would also like SSG to add the Ost Dunhoth meta horse to this box, since I see that it is missing.
    Plenty wrong with it, those folks that have earnt the steed through accomplishment are getting dealt a very low blow...
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast