We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Book 2 Chapter 15 Red Pass solo only

I talked to Radagas the Brown then went through some of the Red Swamp, and he rescued squirrels, rabbits, etc. Then we got to where the Eglain were but they were gone. So he talked to the shade Dannasen who wouldn't budge. Radagas wanted me to talk to shade then Radagas went through the door and I can't get back through at all. I tried 3 times in a row.

Anybody have a clue how I'm supposed to finish this if I can't get through the door? IS there a secret to this?

after talking to the shade, you dont have to go to radagast. you go north, kill an undead, talk to shade again and an event is triggered, where shades start attacking their undead companions and radagast joins you again.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Anführer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Worth a try.

ok Thanks - - I'll go back into game in a bit and try that. Although I did try to run around and did not see many undead - some trees yes which I did kill a few. I'll get back to this posting later.

Done!

finished this time - what I did wrong before was I didn't go far enough into the other room on right to see the guy I was supposed to kill - easy enough so thank you!