We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

You know I had to comment

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    the raid is not completed by the lottery player there are many people who can not fill it not by chance but because he does not know and no one teaches him leaves him, he insults him and calls him an idiot until he leaves a lot of this deal on the part of of the lottery elect
    I'm going to tell the example of my server aali has only raid completed set and title kin odisey mig16 and prime who are masters of the game and have been playing like this for years and close the game to the rest calling occasional to the rest that is not true can not put raid every time t2 t2, t4 for people who did not have the opportunity to learn why they are alone and thrown in the game, I speak from the double experience of 2 games lotro and aion, in lotro I have been 12 years in aion 7 I am the same person game equal how is it possible that in aion this elite fence all raid have all set and in lotro can not raid, answer in aion taught me to play in raid with a good deal and like me many in lotro left me alone There is no where to learn and if you are not of the 3 kin of the master masters of the game you die. Solution a free raid for all between several servers for people who do not know and want to learn directed by the game itself and with a schedule that directs a gm and teach the g This is called an integrated identity server, so you can not continue a raid like this

Lol you know I had to comment, I can speak to my kin only but we guarantee will not pug guardian/lm for obv reason's which if you do not know Ill kindly explain LM cannot be pugged unless you know 100% that lm will be a real lm and not have stuff off lm makes or breaks raid and for guardian they control o much of fight to have sm1 who doesn't know our specific way to just join as every kin does it different Ive noticed

We give so so so many dps red cappies mini's yellow burg chance to join our run's if we not 12/12 with kinnies and majority time dissappoins us, as a t2c raider your expected to respond very fast to call outs and understand everything shouldn't have to be called out like banner's of war they dont need to be asked out call out, swapping to reveal mark on each raid assist target is also something you just dont call out it should be up, to arms blade brother/shield/song ( lol song ) should not be called out

DPS we dont mind pugging 1 if gear is good but when they start abreaking cc or doing very very low dps then its time we replace or they fix whatever is wrong but typically you cant make a dps git gud in the same raid they did bad in takes pratice

And at end day you have understand its called t2c for a reason if everybody and their mothers could do it I wouldnt bother taking 2 hours out my day to run it

As kasius mentioned doing aom t1 is very excellent practice to start doing t2 then eventually t2c, but you must learn how to play your class in a raid setting and whats expected from you before you even attempt raiding, this is a problem in lotro community people just assume you just enter a group spam skills at your choice and boom boss down, its much much more complex so complex for me to even right it here it'll take like 5 pages and that's just annoying no need to speak 5 pages of info about how to play a class when most good players on evernight will offer you what they do and its up to you o perform, evernight has some of the kindest Pro players in any mmo I've played so fact you say nobody teaches you is folly.

PS my kin is a kin you mentioned

Just my opinion on subject but yeah man baby steps if really want more info please send me a mail mikkye on evernight Ill reply within a day and even run couple instances with you to offer tip's

Send me that mail bro if you serious no jokes bro Ill really offer you as much info on anything I am knowledgeable about
    Last edited by mikkye; Jun 02 2018 at 04:15 AM.

Also to note

Also to note al people complaining about how hard lotro is just quit game right now because after nerf's there is no room for error no room to be carried tilt free zone, like seriously if you cant handle right now before nerfs happen jsut find another MMO because youll get way less heals self heals from revealing mark is lower, I cant 100% confirm is hunter forced in redline for raids yet but being still as a hunter is basically gonna trim down hunters who can survive in t2c mode in half let alone those who can actually play redline and dish out numbers required to run these instances

But yes rodin send me a post my toon is mikkye I play evernight I have no prob sitting with you for some time to answer all questions or even run a cos t2c with you plz send mail if your seriously feel this way about my kin or any other raiding kin, trust me its not personal mate

thx mikkye

I recognize that I do not understand English well but it is strange that it is only in llotro and in aion that the game is done in English with the groups that I do not pass when I go there all the raid. I explain what happens to me in raid in lotro , I'm dying in the boss if the dps is hunter or champion I can only resist if the dps is rk or lm and if the boss is magic Nazgul guy my player is full of fear I only find 2 explanations or not raid myself and I need to I taught someone or my player because of his race is not an act for raid, with the equipment I carry and the statistics is not normal to die in raid

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    That's factually incorrect. if you didn't have proper radiance you couldn't even participate half of instances. Before you say "but shadow/light" it's not even close to barrier than radiance is. You automatically get 200, just by playing landscape.
    That's a very good point, I had totally forgotten about radiance.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    All you've described there is players that won't listen to valid instruction. Not all players are like that, in fact, in my experience it's actually quite few, especially after a wipe or two. I've been that hunter screaming out for power, on many occasions, so I know what you're talking about, but when you get a small group of friends working together on a more regular basis, they tend to listen a bit better. The whole game since Mordor has already put t2c out of reach for more players than before it, and that will eventually show in the numbers. The line is very fine on how far they can push that. Too far and the t2c group will be too small, and couple that with upped landscape difficulty, if they increase that too far, they'll have very few casual players left who will be looking to gear for harder content. When everyone stops looking to try, then the game will fall, because the hardcore group will be too small to sustain it alone. I, and quite a few players I know and play with, know when we're going to have time to dip our feet and when we aren't. When we aren't, we don't bother with any of the grinds associated with the top end gear - because we don't need it. Sure, there are some casual players that want that gear, regardless of what their aims are, but that pool will get smaller as the harder stuff becomes out of their reach. With a good way to practise the runs, they may be more inclined to start dipping their feet in, and improving their gear builds and skillset, to try the harder stuff.

Level 85 cap was my favorite time for instances. Everyone was running them on challenge mode and there was no shortage of players to group with. Level 100 wasn't bad either (with the exception of silly exploits and half baked runs). 105 onward, not so much IMO, too much dps racing and such. Take the first boss of tSS for example. Kill boss, control add waves. it takes about 60 secs to learn the kill order, then you've got it. Not very exciting for the first boss of a 6 man. Would have been better to have those add waves maybe hit a little less, but if a player gets the kill order wrong (or is even targeting the wrong mob without killing it) the mobs get a damage buff or something along those lines. That makes it interesting.
    I think this is a difficult issue to fix. If T1 is hard with little rewards, then new people won't want to start raiding. If it's too easy, then it won't teach people much to prepare them for T2. If the rewards are too good, then people won't want to do T2. I suppose there's a balance there.

Here are some things I think would be worth considering.
    1) Make it so players suffer no penalty for getting defeated on T1 (no repair bill).
    2) Make respawn sites closer and more frequent in T1. (maybe even lower cds on rez skills)
    3) Design T1 mechanisms that tend to not cause a raid to fail, but tend to greatly slow down the raid.
    4) Have T1 rewards that are worse in terms of rewards/time (even expecting people to rush through T1 quicker), but allow players to obtain the same rewards from T1 as T2 if they're willing to do an excessive amount of T1 raiding. Basically, if you're a T2 raider, and you want to get your rewards a bit quicker, then you can run a whole bunch of T1 raids with T1 raiders, if you have that kind of time.

I think what we'd see is that T1 raiders could be relatively sure that they'll have a good experience and not fail, even if they die. If they try to just rush through, they might die, but they're ignoring the mechanisms of the raid, then it will actually take much longer. They'll be joined by T2 raiders who know the mechanisms and will teach them to less experienced raiders because they actually want to speed up the raid. If you're new, have no idea what you're doing, and get yourself killed, then it's no big deal because someone is likely to help you, you'll catch up with the rest of the raid quickly, and there's no penalty. If you keep doing the T1 raids, then you'll wind up with some decent gear, which you can take into T2 raids when you're ready for the challenge.

Thank you for offering help to the problem of some form there is that solution the matter of the raid, the principal problem is that there are few people who wants to do raid and to there be no leader with experience we enter 12 that we do not know that to do and fault .Un example in trone terror I have facts 4 boss I lack 2 but I never obtain a group that can spend this 2 for lack of leader and people and speak of t1 to t2 we do not even come this it is the reality of lotro out of the groups raid with experience

In game aion I am a group raid with experience and understand that there is not known the situation of the rest of players in lotro those of experience do not know that we exist others because of it I ask for a solution here I am not raider but if since the experienced raid live and inform them of since we are others

This guy must be trolling..do you even understand what you are saying yourself?

You cannot raid because you lack experience? Then read to get insight in what`s going on and then join.
    Everything in abyss raid t2c is explained in details on various places on the internet
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    This guy must be trolling..do you even understand what you are saying yourself?

You cannot raid because you lack experience? Then read to get insight in what`s going on and then join.
    Everything in abyss raid t2c is explained in details on various places on the internet
    You mistake one thing... mechanics knowledge is not experience.

I kind of understand his point. Since I started the game relatively recently I had a lot to catch up. Minimal experience with raids and times when I was running elitist in different MMOs are years gone so I got a bit rusty... so when I prepare for raid I read the Daddy's, watch some videos etc. but have to say it isn't same. Even with all the theory learnt you still miss the actual experience. You won't learn to drive a car by reading the instructions book either. One run of Abyss T1 I've at last done has given me much more than reading all the guides (but then again without reading them I'd be dead weight). Trouble is it's pretty difficult to get into an endgame raid these days, few are being done and fewer who'd take /lff in, raid alliances don't recruit or not recruit your class etc.

Being aware of my situation I've picked the path of getting the best possible reachable equipment and (try) do the raids then. It was challenging (mainly time wise), but looking back on the T1 run I've been on damn worth... Decent equipment allowed me 1. to survive long enough to actually learn and 2. make up a bit for worse performance I inevitably present as a first time runner. When you want to go hardcore, it's imo ideal to record your run and put down notes, then watch it and review what/why/how to improve. But then again I am more type of person who'll first pull out calculator and excel and then goes bashing so that approach can hardly work for everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3