We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

U22.2 - Bug with cosmetic items of the summer festival

There are two beautiful dresses: Peacock Dress and Picnic Dress that can be worn with shoes. But in combination with the Peacock Trouser get an unexpected effect.

Without Peacock Trousers in the slot:

With Peacock Trousers in the slot:

I certainly understand that elves are light and airy, but not that much

Did this bug affect other races - I don't know
    Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

It seems to only happen if you're wearing an item that "includes" trousers, such as the dresses in your pics. Just tried it on a Man champ and boots/feet disappear with an outfit that "includes" trousers but the pants display correctly on an outfit that uses separate chest piece and trousers.

That's a cool pattern on the new dress item. Could anyone please post screenshots of new festival rewards (if not in this thread, maybe in cosmetics sub-forum at least)? Hope there is something more than dresses, haven't had a chance to get to this weekend Bullroarer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    That's a cool pattern on the new dress item. Could anyone please post screenshots of new festival rewards (if not in this thread, maybe in cosmetics sub-forum at least)? Hope there is something more than dresses, haven't had a chance to get to this weekend Bullroarer yet.
    There was a really cool hat with a peacock feather in it, and a very nice waistcoat and nice matching trousers (as separate items, yay!) Also a peacock bonnet, the two dresses above, Blue Peacock pet, Blue Peahen pet. That's the normal barter stuff. From the summer skirmish barterer you can get a Picnic Blanket, a steed and four pets: Picnic Pony, Raincloud, Green Peacock, Green Peahen.

If no one else posts screenshots I will see if I can find the ones I took
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Silmelin View Post
    There was a really cool hat with a peacock feather in it, and a very nice waistcoat and nice matching trousers (as separate items, yay!) Also a peacock bonnet, the two dresses above, Blue Peacock pet, Blue Peahen pet. That's the normal barter stuff. From the summer skirmish barterer you can get a Picnic Blanket, a steed and four pets: Picnic Pony, Raincloud, Green Peacock, Green Peahen.

If no one else posts screenshots I will see if I can find the ones I took
    Lots of new stuff and they sound fun, thanks for the list! Peacock pet will hopefully be full of radiant colors, exotic birds make great festival pets and hope to see even more!

Expected summer festival steed to be a Peahorse

Interesting gating of some rewards behind new festival instances... will be fun to see what Thrang can do scaled up.

The peacock cap was clipping pretty badly on one of my women's heads, but I can't remember the head number. They should check that out and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    Lots of new stuff and they sound fun, thanks for the list! Peacock pet will hopefully be full of radiant colors, exotic birds make great festival pets and hope to see even more!

Expected summer festival steed to be a Peahorse

Interesting gating of some rewards behind new festival instances... will be fun to see what Thrang can do scaled up.
    Hahaha, a Peahorse would be interesting XD Though actually it could look quite cool, adorned with peacock feathers

I didn't buy any of the items so I don't know what the pets look like, though I'm hoping for lovely vibrant colours too

Here's a link to pics of the new festival items (not the skirmish related ones), sorry about the picture quality, I just took some quick snapshots of my character trying them on in the Dressing Room, I wasn't planning on posting them xD

I'm posting a link instead or the actual picture in case someone doesn't want spoilers
    https://i.imgur.com/5vGdxY8.png

The pants dye nicely
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb