We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    logon server issue

    hello all anyone can tell me a fix for this issue please?
    theres around 10% chance im login or 90% chance get connection fails
    its realy annoying




    000000000.000: Initializing client - build version is [2201.0059.8718.4218.RELEASE]
    000000000.000: Initializing the global event handler...
    000000000.000: Creating trigger schedulers...
    000000000.000: Initializing the network...
    000000000.000: Initializing the cache...
    000000000.000: CLCache::Init: called.
    000000000.000: LookForFile trying cwd
    000000000.000: Is_File_Here found 'client_general.dat' in 'f:/Program Files (x86)/StandingStoneGames/The Lord of the Rings Online'
    000000000.000:



    DiskCon::InitFile: Warning: datfile "client_sound_aux_1.datx" did not contain any GUID version stamp information!


    000000000.000: SimpleDiskController::InitFile failed with PDISKERR error code [-2]
    000000000.000: SimpleDiskController::InitFile failed with PDISKERR error code [-2]
    000000000.000: SimpleDiskController::InitFile failed with PDISKERR error code [-2]
    000000000.000: SimpleDiskController::InitFile failed with PDISKERR error code [-2]
    000000000.000:

    DiskCon::InitFile:
    datfile "client_local_English.dat" stamped with datpack versions eng:112, game:3,
    executable supporting datpack versions eng:-1, game: -1.

    000000000.000: Initializing display with title 'The Lord of the Rings Online™'...
    000000000.000: Device_WIN32::Init: called.
    000000000.000: Device_WIN32::InitDEVICE| Detected operating system: Windows 7
    000000000.000: RenderD3D::Startup: called.
    000000000.000: RENDER| DirectX 9.0 detected and initialized successfully
    000000000.000: RenderD3D::SelectBestDisplayAd apter: called.
    000000000.000: RENDER| Detected 1 display adapters:
    000000000.000: RenderD3D:etectDisplayModes: called.
    000000000.000: RENDER| Detected 29 display modes:
    000000000.000: Initializing the smartbox...
    000000000.000: Initializing the user interface...
    000000000.000: Client ready
    000000000.000: gmClient::AttachMembers Current locale set to English_United States.1252
    000000000.000: gmClient::AttachMembers Client ready
    000000012.022: Client::Connect() async logon begun.
    000000052.145: Connection failed (0x00000006:0x00CD0B73) to server 0, addr 198.252.160.104:9004
    000000054.837: Device_WIN32::Cleanup: called.
    000000054.837: RenderD3D::Shutdown: called.
    000000054.837: RenderD3D::End: called.
    000000054.837: RenderD3D::End: called.
    Last edited by odinff7; May 19 2018 at 10:39 AM.

  2. #2
    dangit guess i need to start fresh downloads none helping ...

  3. #3
    Hi i have installrd shadows of angmare on pc wen i launch game keeps saying attempt to recconect to servers ? Also im getfing 205 command parameters error ? Someone help please i realy want to play this game

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by bus View Post
    Hi i have installrd shadows of angmare on pc wen i launch game keeps saying attempt to recconect to servers ? Also im getfing 205 command parameters error ? Someone help please i realy want to play this game
    You mean from an old disk??

    That version is so out of date, it wont even be able to update, not least because the serves are at a different location!! I hope you didnt pay good money for it.

    You need to download the files directly from the website; look up and to the right, THERE they are!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,499
    Quote Originally Posted by odinff7 View Post
    dangit guess i need to start fresh downloads none helping ...

    Win10 by any chance?? Last years Win update caused this issue, so there is a good chance this years has as well.

    DDO players have the same issue, one suggestion is to create the LOTRO install folder OUTSIDE of the "Programs" folder, ie the root of the drive you intend to use.

    Hope this helps.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload