We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Changes to the new LI runes--like incomparable rune of striking

So I read about SSG nerfing these runes because most classes are getting the benefit from having one weapon LI and one non-weapon LI, thus getting benefits from 2 of those runes at once.Totally get that it's not intended.However hunters use 2 weapon LIs and thus can only get the benefit from one rune at a time.So we are using the runes as intended.If SSG nerfs all these runes we wind up with 1 lower quality rune, while others still have their 2 lower quality runes.Why can't they just make those runes "unique" so that only one can be equipped at a time?

The patch notes mention changes to tactical DPS runes and healing runes. Not a word about changing / nerfing physical DPS runes (aka "Rune of Striking"). Those seem to work as intended. So I guess hunters and wardens still will be able to slot a Rune in each weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorikon View Post
    The patch notes mention changes to tactical DPS runes and healing runes. Not a word about changing / nerfing physical DPS runes (aka "Rune of Striking"). Those seem to work as intended. So I guess hunters and wardens still will be able to slot a Rune in each weapon.
    Hunters still can however the run slotted in the bow contributes only to ranged damage, the run slotted in the main hand weapon contributed only to melee damage. This is true on live as well, so yes as far as hunters go they are WAI