We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Setboni on Festival Instance Amrmor

I really don´t know why the burglar got such a strong setboni and classes like Beorninger or Champ, get useless ones. The way 5% Mele Damage works is, it gets added to your 400% (or more) Mele damage you already have. So it's not a 5% Damage increase its more like 1%. Its the Endphase of lvl 115 so I don´t really car about bad/useless Boni but pls try to design useful Boni in the future so everyone is happy with his class/itemisation. And if the itemisation Team don´t know what a good setboni could look likem just ask the community im sure they will provide good feedback.
    Gertes

These are just upscaled level 50 set bonuses from Rift. The reason some classes are better than others is because classes have changed a LOT since release of that raid. Balance was different in the old days.

EDIT: I was incorrect. For the classes I looked at these are just upscaled (Beorning, Burg, Champ), but for some other classes these seem to be new bonuses.

for me they are work in progress also because in the list the armor of the Hunter is miss in the Vendor list.
    "It's time for epic adventures!"

Devs managed somehow go to some 2010 versio of lotro wiki and see frost damage is good thing to have. Good thing they do research tho! They might just randomly pick set bonuses otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    Devs managed somehow go to some 2010 versio of lotro wiki and see frost damage is good thing to have. Good thing they do research tho! They might just randomly pick set bonuses otherwise!
    Exactly.

But it won't matter much since lvl 120 is imminent and will make all of these sets irrelevant anyway.

Setboni on Festival this where I see the alone barter cosmetic