We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

does only one toon get the anniversary gift?

on each of my accounts, only the first toon i brought in got the anniversary gift and the quest. what happened? i thought they each got at least the quest. and i thought they would all get the gifts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iyeni View Post
    on each of my accounts, only the first toon i brought in got the anniversary gift and the quest. what happened? i thought they each got at least the quest. and i thought they would all get the gifts as well.
    Yearly gift is not related to a quest. Its received at login in each character in the account, depending the creation date and the account status.

Other thing is the anniversary quest that grant a map, a box with fireworks and 1 anniversary token. Maybe you received the quest in one character just when the festivald ended?

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

plus there was a window for getting the gifts, I believe, which has now passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto_the_First View Post
    plus there was a window for getting the gifts, I believe, which has now passed.
    For the yearly gift no, if i make a new character today, i will receive the 5 gift boxes at login (my account creation is december 2012, this year i received my 5 years box).

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!