We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro Points are not showing up

Hi there

I bought 5000 Lotro points in the lotro shop on monday May 7th and still haven't got them on my game account.
    I got the payment confirmation per mail, so I replied to this mail (support@standingstonegames.co m) on May 16th asking, if I need to do something to redeem these points.

I got no reply til today.

I am thoroughly angry. What is up with these people? I am a VIP customer since 11 years. Is this the way to treat a customer?

Does anyone know if the sale of lotro point is bugged or maybe even a scam?
    What more can I do?

My next step will be writing to Paypal to return my money.

Am I getting ripped off by SSG?

If you bought them in the in-game Store, they should arrive immediately. If you bought them in the web browser-based store here, then I'd assume that you have to take additional steps to apply them to your account. I assume they send you a code in an email (it might also appear on the website as the transaction completes), and then you apply that code within the in-game Store.

--H
    Installing LotRO -- One Guide to Rule Them All!
    Purchasing LotRO -- Guide to Building Your Own "Lifetime" Account.
    DirectX / Direct3D Error Messages? -- Solution.

I haven't bought TP off the website because I buy them through the store. From what I've read in the forums from other people that have, I'm thinking that maybe there is a code that you type in to get them. I don't know how accurate that is, this is just from what I've read.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Hi there

I bought 5000 Lotro points in the lotro shop on monday May 7th and still haven't got them on my game account.
    I got the payment confirmation per mail, so I replied to this mail (support@standingstonegames.co m) on May 16th asking, if I need to do something to redeem these points.

I am thoroughly angry. What is up with these people? I am a VIP customer since 11 years. Is this the way to treat a customer?

What more can I do?

If you purchased your LOTRO Points from the in-game LOTRO Store, the point total should be automatically increased. If you purchased the points through the LOTRO Market, then you will have received an email to the address used during checkout that included the code to be redeemed through the LOTRO Store in-game. If you are not getting your points, contact Account Support here for assistance: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I am not sure why you sent an email to that address, as it is not an email used to provide customer support. Our support is offered in-game and through the link above.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Hi there

What more can I do?

Geez.... 11 years and your first post is so.... so... angry!

MAWorking had the highest post count on the pre-beta LOTRO forums. He was truly an icon and clearly, hasn't changed a bit. -Meghan/aka Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you purchased your LOTRO Points from the in-game LOTRO Store, the point total should be automatically increased. If you purchased the points through the LOTRO Market, then you will have received an email to the address used during checkout that included the code to be redeemed through the LOTRO Store in-game. If you are not getting your points, contact Account Support here for assistance: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I am not sure why you sent an email to that address, as it is not an email used to provide customer support. Our support is offered in-game and through the link above.
    Thx for the info. Yes I got a mail, but haven't got a code with it.

I sent my response to the mail I've got the checkout/delivery message from. I just answered your mail. That's why.
    If you don't read mails coming into this mailaccount, please state so in the mails you send out. It's common practice. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAWorking View Post
    Geez.... 11 years and your first post is so.... so... angry!
    True.
    I am not so much the talker. I am more the doer. I am a player.

True.
    I am not so much the talker. I am more the doer. I am a player.
    I hope you got it sorted.
    I always buy points from the Ingame Store, that way they show up immediatly. I usually need them when I purchase them!