We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    80 quest ÷ 5 levels = 16 quest per level. Doesn't seem like much to gain a level, where in proportion earlier parts of the game have far more. 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, and now I have to finish all the deeds 16 quest per level. Whew! Time now for my 16 alts to do 16 quest per level...
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    80 quest ÷ 5 levels = 16 quest per level. Doesn't seem like much to gain a level, where in proportion earlier parts of the game have far more. 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, repeat 16 quest per level, and now I have to finish all the deeds 16 quest per level. Whew! Time now for my 16 alts to do 16 quest per level...
    What game are you playing? It takes alot more than 16 quests to gain a level. Maybe that works for below level 30 but above, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    What game are you playing? It takes alot more than 16 quests to gain a level. Maybe that works for below level 30 but above, no way.
    I guess sapienze just divided the number of new quests (80) by the new level increase (5). I also fear this is one of the level cap increases that ends up with running warg pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    I don't know what game I am playing. Did any member of the fellowship go to the Lonely Mountain? I must have lost that chapter.

Using Mirkwood as a reference for a 5 level increase, 80 quest falls short of the previous mark. That could mean loads of repeating.
    Does that mean a new Allegiance extension or some new device for grinding and repeating?
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    I don't know what game I am playing. Did any member of the fellowship go to the Lonely Mountain? I must have lost that chapter.

Using Mirkwood as a reference for a 5 level increase, 80 quest falls short of the previous mark. That could mean loads of repeating.
    Does that mean a new Allegiance extension or some new device for grinding and repeating?
    I understand now. Yea, more grind on the way huh? One can only imagine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2