We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    196

    Housing Magazine / Database : D&Co du Milieu

    Howdy !
    First, let me introduce myself. People call me “Oay” or “Yao” and I am a little hobbit, living in the Shire and exploring Middle-Earth, online.

    A few years ago, I decided to create a blog (in French) in order to list every single decoration item that you can find in-game.
    A year and a half later, I managed to screenshot and upload more than 900 decoration items, and here comes D&Co du Milieu.
    Month ago, I decided to translate my work in the language of Shakespeare, and here we are !

    D&Co du Milieu is waiting for you, with over 900 decoration items and the way to obtain all of them.

    Any question ? I'm here to help.

    D&Co du Milieu (English) - en.dcodumilieu.fr

    Thanks everyone !

    ~Yao
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,875
    This has long been a really great web site. Thanks for doing it!
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Constantly in Motion
    Posts
    303
    This is wonderful! Don't know how I missed it before but will save me soooo many fruitless Google searches. Thank you :-) Great job!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by clrsf06 View Post
    This is wonderful! Don't know how I missed it before but will save me soooo many fruitless Google searches. Thank you :-) Great job!
    Thanks a lot
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

  5. #5
    I very much agree that your blog is awesome! Thank you for all the work you've put into it. I'm adding it to my bookmarked favorites as I often catch the housing deco bug and sharing it with my kinnies
    My LotRO Fashion Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

    The Blade Reforged - Evernight
    Website and Facebook

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth, Arda
    Posts
    5,293

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by RubenRybnick View Post
    Howdy !
    First, let me introduce myself. People call me “Oay” or “Yao” and I am a little hobbit, living in the Shire and exploring Middle-Earth, online.

    A few years ago, I decided to create a blog (in French) in order to list every single decoration item that you can find in-game.
    A year and a half later, I managed to screenshot and upload more than 900 decoration items, and here comes D&Co du Milieu.
    Month ago, I decided to translate my work in the language of Shakespeare, and here we are !

    D&Co du Milieu is waiting for you, with over 900 decoration items and the way to obtain all of them.

    Any question ? I'm here to help.

    D&Co du Milieu (English) - en.dcodumilieu.fr

    Thanks everyone !

    ~Yao
    I love your work! You did a pretty neat looking LOTRO housing magazine.

    ~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mason OH
    Posts
    171
    Great site! It has been on my LOTRO bookmarks list since I discovered it a few months ago!

    I still have to build up the courage to post in French however.

    I am looking forward to finding out more about Semaine du Housing in June. Unfortunately I'm not sure my kin house will be fully decorated by then :-( but I will try!

    Rhuangar
    Brandywine
    Last edited by symster; May 19 2018 at 10:26 PM.
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,042
    Nice site, thanks for the english translation!

    Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post

    I still have to build up the courage to post in French however.

    I am looking forward to finding out more about Semaine du Housing in June. Unfortunately I'm not sure my kin house will be fully decorated by then :-( but I will try!
    Web site is now translated in English on en.dcodumilieu.fr .
    I won't let you wait too long for the next "Semaine du Housing - Housing Week Contest" .

    In a few days, I'll give you more information on how it all works, so make sure to check out D&Co du Milieu.
    D&Co du Milieu (English - French): Housing Magazine & database.
    LesBalladesDeYao: A big unexplored world.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload