We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Audio Issues

Audio Issues

I just returned to the game recently and i am having issues with the audio in game, out of game too, but only while the client is running. The sound cuts out or stutters like there could be a lot of reverb or something, I honestly don't really know how to describ it better. I have an Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard with a built in Realtek High Definition Audio Soundcard built into it. Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it or can someone give me advice on how to fix it? Thank You in advance.

Maybe your audio driver is bad, have you tried to reinstall the audio driver?

If not click Win+R and enter devmgmt.msc

Look for Audio -> Realtek High Definition Audio

Rightclick and uninstall the driver

Now restart and do a Windows update, it will automatically install the latest driver

It isnt a driver issue I already checked that. And like I said it ONLY happens when I have this game running. As soon as I close the game everything returns to normal. I just recently played both Far Cry 5 and FFXV on this computer and had no sound issues.

man whatever this guys did in past 2 week was ruined game i cant login had lots of issue till passed launcher now im stucked in connecting to login server