We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Add usable door between Caras Galadhon and the Elf Allegiance Hall

Would it be possible to add a working door between the Elf Allegiance Hall and Lothlórien? We can get to both sides of the door, seems logical that we be able to go through it! You can enter/exit two other Allegiance Halls through the main doors, the ones for Men and Dwarves.

I wholly support this idea. It makes perfect sense. If they are worried about the whole "Paths of Caras Galadhon" deed aspect to it, they can always require the deed-completion to use the door. There's no reason to worry about lower-level characters showing-up there either, in my mind, because its just another "hub room" with vault and AH. So, yes, they should definitely consider having that portal open-up. As for Celeborn and Galadriel being both inside and outside, let's just assume they enter and/or exit with us

I'd suggest the same also for Tham Perian- the 4th / Hobbit allegiance hall. Its located in that huge mountain next to Henneth Annun in North Ithilien- and I'd say they should definitely craft a winding road up to it with a portal (or just put a cave-entrance someplace that has a portal that takes you there).

Portals like these are very immersive to locating otherwise instanced places in the landscape
    Phantion no longer has a character named Phantion in-game. He transferred to Landroval.

/seconded

/seconded
    *** Nothing ***

I would vote for this too. All you need to do to stop lower-levels ending up in Mordor is level-lock the 'rider' guy at the door.
    === All spellng mistakes in the above are intentional, and are provided for your amusement. ===

Quote Originally Posted by PointyEaredBowTwanger View Post
    I would vote for this too. All you need to do to stop lower-levels ending up in Mordor is level-lock the 'rider' guy at the door.
    Plus low levels can already get to Mordor from the housing item port, no level restrictions on that.

yes I agree 100% I mean you can go out the door in the man Allegiance hall to Minas Tirith outside, so why not Caras Galadhon /signed
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I vote for this one too.

Totally /signed.

Should have been done from the start!
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts