We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Strong Lasgalen Branch -> Doomfold bark

So according to the description of Strong Lasgalen Branch, a Forester can convert it to Doomfold Bark. How?

I don't see any Forester recipe for it under Doomfold / Extract. I only see the recipe for doing Strong Gorgoroth Branches. Is the recipe missing from the game?

I believe the same recipe will just accept them as input. All this difference does is make you use another Inventory slot for the raw material.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

The "Piece of Doomfold Bark" recipe stays white even though I have two Strong Lasgalen Branches in my pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Deschain View Post
    The "Piece of Doomfold Bark" recipe stays white even though I have two Strong Lasgalen Branches in my pack.
    Agreed. I'd expect there to be a separate recipe Piece of Doomfold Bark - Made for Lasgalen under Extract just as there's a recipe for Doomfold Board - Made for Lasgalen listed under Wood. This appears to be a straightforward bug (one which I'm a little puzzled has lasted so long, I'd except this to have been caught on Bullroarer or at least the first point update) and I've submitted a bug report accordingly.