We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 41 of 41
  1. #26

    Post

    Hi, you don't know me, and I don't know you so I don't hate you personally, I just heavily dislike the class for obvious reasons. I offer you congratulations because r15 takes time. I cannot offer you congratulations based on skill because let's face it, I never got the chance to see it (when my morale is instantly gone). Now that you're rank 15, I have a request. Please leave me alone. I don't enjoy one sided fights at all. My BA is Radien. Thank you

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by wretchesandkings View Post
    Hi, you don't know me, and I don't know you so I don't hate you personally, I just heavily dislike the class for obvious reasons. I offer you congratulations because r15 takes time. I cannot offer you congratulations based on skill because let's face it, I never got the chance to see it (when my morale is instantly gone). Now that you're rank 15, I have a request. Please leave me alone. I don't enjoy one sided fights at all. My BA is Radien. Thank you
    The hate for pixel beings. The Burglars are irritating indeed. I personally know several Legit Rank 15 players and I have been playing the game since the Elder days. The skill is non existent when arrows follow their targets or when you get fried out by 150k+ Devastated combo. The "word" skill is over-magnified word and the skill virtually does not exist in Lord of the Rings Online compared to several difficult games I have played.

    Let us speak about the skill: It takes few seconds to toast a creep and few minutes to learn the correct skill rotation and monumental effort/time and energy to maximize gear{Essences,skill points, LI's} The true skill is incredibly difficult and mentally draining. The Ettenmoors PVP is the walk in the park. The clashes and duels usually last in less than 10 seconds, sometimes the vital factor is the critical hit or who will attack first which is purely an RNG. The inability to manually block ,repel the attacks or evade. When one can lock on target and spam few buttons. My dear friend, that is not the skill or PVE for example: Your triumph over Raid bosses {TierIIc} pales in comparison. The raids require a lot of team-work,cooperation, will to listen and certain amount of preparation ,as well a bit of luck, When you learn the tactics which can usually range from couple of hours to several days depends on the player/kinship.

    In these modern days I do not trust anyone with Rank 15. There were immeasurable amount of clubbing and rank farming scenarios ongoing and there still are, well in lesser degree since 2013. If I tell you the tales of even "respected" or veteran players who could not resist the temptation and farmed from Rank 14-15. The fallen. The true Rank 15 without a single cheating instance is one of the greatest achievements, in reality very few have it. Tis the harsh truth

    Visualise yourself at full morale and then bam! Zero in a fraction of second. Asking a player to leave you alone in completely absurd. For instance let us envisage the following scenario: I m logged in on my primary character Vanyalanthiriel level 115 and opposing forces of Angmar are politely asking me to leave "them alone"

    I have to leave other side alone, because you "do not love my class" Nonsense. Its not a player's fault. You have a right to use the advantage , If my class is so potent , why wouldn't I use such power? I'll be viewed as "lame" People worry too much what others think about them or how they play.

    There is no mercy for Ancient foes of Eldar , in particular giant Spiders. You won't be left alone. It breaks the point of PVMP. In eyes of Creeps , burgs or hunters should be completely eliminated. I would say the same for Defiler's healing potency or Wargs damage from stealth and Even BA Vital's target an attack which cannot be blocked,parried,evaded or misse! They should leave me girl alone. So rude! and stop healing please! Let me fry you without healing. "Not fair" Stand still and I'll make it quick!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 23 2018 at 06:34 AM.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    The hate for pixel beings. The Burglars are irritating indeed. I personally know several Legit Rank 15 players and I have been playing the game since the Elder days. The skill is non existent when arrows follow their targets or when you get fried out by 150k+ Devastated combo. The "word" skill is over-magnified word and the skill virtually does not exist in Lord of the Rings Online compared to several difficult games I have played.

    Let us speak about the skill: It takes few seconds to toast a creep and few minutes to learn the correct skill rotation and monumental effort/time and energy to maximize gear{Essences,skill points, LI's} The true skill is incredibly difficult and mentally draining. The Ettenmoors PVP is the walk in the park. The clashes and duels usually last in less than 10 seconds, sometimes the vital factor is the critical hit or who will attack first which is purely an RNG. The inability to manually block ,repel the attacks or evade. When one can lock on target and spam few buttons. My dear friend, that is not the skill or PVE for example: Your triumph over Raid bosses {TierIIc} pales in comparison. The raids require a lot of team-work,cooperation, will to listen and certain amount of preparation ,as well a bit of luck, When you learn the tactics which can usually range from couple of hours to several days depends on the player/kinship.

    In these modern days I do not trust anyone with Rank 15. There were immeasurable amount of clubbing and rank farming scenarios ongoing and there still are, well in lesser degree since 2013. If I tell you the tales of even "respected" or veteran players who could not resist the temptation and farmed from Rank 14-15. The fallen. The true Rank 15 without a single cheating instance is one of the greatest oh achievements, in reality very few have it. Tis the harsh truth
    Visualise yourself at full morale and then bam! Zero in a fraction of second. Asking a player to leave you alone in completely absurd. For instance let us envisage the following scenario: I m logged in on my primary character Vanyalanthiriel level 115 and opposing forces of Angmar are politely asking me to leave "them alone"

    I have to leave other side alone, because you "do not love my class" Nonsense. Its not a player's fault. You have a right to use the advantage , If my class is so potent , why wouldn't I use such power? I'll be viewed as "lame" People worry too much what others think about them or how they play.

    There is no mercy for Ancient foes of Eldar , in particular giant Spiders. You won't be left alone. It breaks the point of PVMP. In eyes of Creeps , burgs or hunters should
    be completely eliminated. I would say the same for Defiler's healing potency or Wargs damage from stealth and Even BA Vital's target an attack which cannot be blocked,parried,evaded or misse! They should leave me girl alone. So rude! and stop healing please! Let me fry you without healing. "Not fair" Stand still and I'll make it quick!
    First of all, I completely agree with your point on skill. All I see are movement and key binding, and once you are proficient in those, you can say you mastered every class. Second of all, I wasn’t asking him to leave the creep side alone, I was asking him to leave ME alone, with no real expectation of that actually happening. I ask because that’s all I can do at this point besides not playing. If you feel justified in whatever you’re doing, more powers to you

  4. #29
    I am Ancient as the Stars. If I tell thee the tales of the Elder days you will not believe me! But the thread is about Captain General! I shall take my leave now (:

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    AFK in Gramsfoot
    Posts
    156
    Can't we all just get along

    Mulatic/Mukal
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone

    Semi-retired

  6. #31
    As Blanche would say... Better late than pregnant!

    Good job you noob. Now you're a real burg! You're a big boy now and get to sit at the big boys table.

    You also managed to crawl up Karnage's behind which is always a bonus. Make sure you lay some eggs while you're up there...

    Think spiders
    The one ... the only ... Meow.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fallout Shelter
    Posts
    478
    Grats on 15! Especially for getting it without farming; not many high ranks in game left that can say that.
    Lonewolf

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,838
    Congratulations rast.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by KayleahSunshine View Post
    You also managed to crawl up Karnage's behind which is always a bonus.
    Maybe he wants to learn how to play, ever thought of doing the same?

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Zettai View Post
    Maybe he wants to learn how to play, ever thought of doing the same?
    I realize we are all entitled to our opinions. That being said, I would also like to state that my opinion does not necessarily represent the views of my kin members, my friends, or any other freep.... but I'd suggest french fries to go with all that salt.

    If I wanted tips on how to rank farm, multi-box, or get my account banned, then I'd hit them up ;]

    (aka Rastlyn)

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    I realize we are all entitled to our opinions. That being said, I would also like to state that my opinion does not necessarily represent the views of my kin members, my friends, or any other freep.... but I'd suggest french fries to go with all that salt.

    If I wanted tips on how to rank farm, multi-box, or get my account banned, then I'd hit them up ;]
    Why did you have to pick french fries...

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Zettai View Post
    Why did you have to pick french fries...
    They are delicious when salted.

    (aka Rastlyn)

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    They are delicious when salted.
    True, but most of the food requires salt..

  14. #39
    Grats Rastlyn. Hope this means you'll stop stealing MY KB's!
    Bozak

    Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game!

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    18
    Belated congrats, although I really don't like burgs haha. Rank 15 is pretty exciting, and that r15 brand is SO nice! Enjoy!
    Lerrin -- Mini -- retired
    Smerin -- Defiler
    Smeerkat -- Warg

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillmour View Post
    Grats Rastlyn. Hope this means you'll stop stealing MY KB's!
    Silence Canadian.

    (Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload