We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    I would definitively pay money/spend lotro points for some new cool looking cosmetics like cosmetic weapons (halbeards!), backpacks, cloaks,...
    Me too. Cosmetics are my weakness. Put some nice cosmetics in the store, and I'll hand over some points!
    Frieja - Minstrel on Landroval (formerly of Brandywine)

In this vein, why doesn't Laila's Market have a weapons section? Shirts, pants, boots, cloaks, ponies, even Rune-keeper satchels, but no sharp pointy objects.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seschat View Post
    In this vein, why doesn't Laila's Market have a weapons section? Shirts, pants, boots, cloaks, ponies, even Rune-keeper satchels, but no sharp pointy objects.
    The technology behind Lalia's Market (and the Mannequins you see in some areas of Middle-earth) was built before the technology for cosmetic weapons and shields was added. I'm sure Lalia's Market could be updated to include those, but that decision would probably be made based on the cost to implement it (which I'd guess is actually pretty high) versus the value it would bring from additional sales (which I don't know enough to estimate).

Thumbs up More Dwarven Syle Armour

Not old items but still items I'd like to see in-game.

I would first like to point out that as usual the world designers have really outdone themselves with the design of upcoming The Iron Hills.

You can see it all in this video from Andang.

The Dwarven statue (mount rushmore, dwarven style) at the beginning of the video, as well as the Darven stronghold, Jarnfast (järn meaning iron), at 3:12 just looks amazing.

However though the dwaren Iron Hill armours on NPC are not really to my liking, it is still nice to see at least some new dwarven style armour added. Hopefully there will be more styles added that us players can wear.

Personally I was hoping already with Erebor for dwarven armour more in this style:

And just look at the helmet that can even have parts added to protect the throat and at least a part of those precious beards from dragons fire.

Oh please give me this, my preciousss.

Oh and not in lootboxes. Either in a type of "pick an armour box" (so you can chose which piece you want) for some token or in-game barter currency, or earnable as quest rewards, like dunland had those specific looking pieces from various sets from specific quests, or if sold for money, then as listed cosmetic item and price in store. Never in lootboxes with a gambling random chance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6