We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't get Mods to work in Windows 10

I was trying to get buffbars and the UI mod that groups all your travel skill in one window (can't recall name at moment) to work, two mods I was very fond of when I played previously.

However, on windows 10 I can't seem to get them to work. The folders that the instructions say to put the files into are not names or structured exactly the same way in windows 10 as in 7 or vista (last OS I played LOTRO on).

Anyone have any insight?

You have to put the plugins in this folder:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins

For your plugins the folder structure is:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\PengorosPlugins \BuffBars.plugin and three other folders

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Tra vel.plugin three other folders and travel.plugincomendium

Now launch the game and you should see these plugins in your plugin manager window.
    Last edited by Thormund; May 07 2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Thormund View Post
    You have to put the plugins in this folder:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins

For your plugins the folder structure is:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\PengorosPlugins \BuffBars.plugin and three other folders

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Document s\The Lord of the Rings Online\Plugins\DhorPlugins\Tra vel.plugin three other folders and travel.plugincomendium

Now launch the game and you should see these plugins in your plugin manager window.
    I will try this, thank you.

Download this for easy plugin management - http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...ompendium.html

It's a stand-alone program that will download, unzip and install plugins for you. It will also help keep them up to date.