We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Black Steel Keys

I have been all over Mordor and not one key has dropped. Is there certain areas or instances that they drop in? any help is appreciated, thanks

They don't drop. You get them by doing Allegiance dailies or repeatable quests in North Mirkwood. https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item%3ABlack_Steel_Key

Don't buy them in the store. That only encourages SSG to introduce silly content.
    Last edited by Altair6; May 06 2018 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    I have been all over Mordor and not one key has dropped. Is there certain areas or instances that they drop in? any help is appreciated, thanks
    Tis not a Random World Drop.

~ The Store 195 LP each ~ 900 LP Bulk. {5x}

~ Auction/Manual Trade/CoD. {Trade} The price is usually 200g-300g.

~ The Store Bought Keys can be traded with other players indeed. The acquisition of Mithirl coin is essential ~ The Power of the Mithril Coin ~ {x2} The Mithirl Coins are the only crucial method of the Postage.

Restoring the Northern Kingdom/Daily Mordor requests{Quests} shall reward either Black Steel Key or Silvers of the Black steel Key which can be bartered for the Black Key.

3/3 Silvers ~ 1 Black Steel key.

~ Certain Deeds,Usually the Long Meta Deeds.

I suggest patience. Execute dalies and within the month or sooner you should eventually acquire Tens of Thousands of Ashes of Enchantment.

A Tip: Deconstruct Unwanted Essences/Armour/Jewellery Gear. Grind The Court Of Seregost {105} TierI&TierI.

Your Dedication,Determination and Patience shall be rewarded.

As for people telling you "Do not buy" "You must not buy" "Do not Support SSG with Store" Nonsense. Tis ultimately your own free will.

Do not care what other think,Do what you must.

You're welcome, Radnir. The Stars shall guide thee.
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 07 2018 at 01:06 AM.
    Read the biography for further details. My spirit burns as flame.