We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ost Dunhoth Ivar Deed

Can this deed still be completed and at Tier 1?

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ivar%27s_Champions

It can indeed!

I completed that one solo on my lm last year by alternating between running it tier 1 lvl 65 & 66. Took me a few hours but well worth the effort imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mirillin View Post
    It can indeed!

I completed that one solo on my lm last year by alternating between running it tier 1 lvl 65 & 66. Took me a few hours but well worth the effort imo

thank you, its a great cosmetic item

This is one of reasons why I keep saying that instance deeds should never be allowed to run on lower level than max level of instance. It really reduced this deed for example totally meaningless. This meant something years ago, not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    This is one of reasons why I keep saying that instance deeds should never be allowed to run on lower level than max level of instance. It really reduced this deed for example totally meaningless. This meant something years ago, not anymore.
    Yes, because we all know many, many, MANY people want to run OD Gortheron Wing at 115 for a total of 24 times just to get a cosmetic.

./sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Hejazia.Arkenstone View Post
    Yes, because we all know many, many, MANY people want to run OD Gortheron Wing at 115 for a total of 24 times just to get a cosmetic.

./sarcasm off
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    And?
    The only important instance deed that needs to be run at max level is the T2C deed. Anything else can and should be achieveable at a lower level if the instance is scaled.