We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Dwarfs

Talking Dwarfs

Good morning, afternoon, and evening my friends. Returning player here and since it’s been so long since i played I decided to restart. What class is the most uncommon you see as a dwarf? It might seem like an odd request. But it is a dwarf! An ale guzzling, big bearded (insert class) I tend to like to heal so I was thinking of Mini or RK.
    Xbox GT: ProvokedDoor.
    PSN: ProvokedDoor

Welcome back to the game.

I think on average I probably see dwarf hunters less than any of the other classes available to dwarves, mainly because most people who choose hunter either go elf or man. That being said, minstrel would probably be second least common for a dwarf, again, because for that class people tend to stick to other races. Just my observation though, might vary from server to server and time of play. However in general these two might be the most commonly played classes in the game overall.

Create each class you're considering to get a feel for them and just go with whichever one you find yourself wanting to play most I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeneth View Post
    Welcome back to the game.

I think on average I probably see dwarf hunters less than any of the other classes available to dwarves, mainly because most people who choose hunter either go elf or man. That being said, minstrel would probably be second least common for a dwarf, again, because for that class people tend to stick to other races. Just my observation though, might vary from server to server and time of play. However in general these two might be the most commonly played classes in the game overall.

Create each class you're considering to get a feel for them and just go with whichever one you find yourself wanting to play most I'd say.
    I took what you said into consideration and after transfering a bunch of guys off of riddermark and firefoot. I ended up transfering a level 25, 28, and 32 dwarf rune keepers. I guess over the last decade i enjoyed that class. Thanks again for the response. Happy gaming and best of luck in your adventures.
    Xbox GT: ProvokedDoor.
    PSN: ProvokedDoor