We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

the rust and rime deed

When is the last part An ill wind blows available please?

I'm guessing tomorrow (Wednesday). The first was on a Wednesday and I think they are weekly. (I keep forgetting about them as there's no reminder quest/thing/whatsit.)

An Ill Wind Blows

The quest is available, however I can't find any of the items on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by bobfin View Post
    The quest is available, however I can't find any of the items on the list.
    Have you sorted it out yet? (Hint: Look for a block of stone in Hall Under the Mountain not far from Thorin).

Condescending Dwarf, I gave him a slap.

It won't help if you port out to look for stuff in the other areas first. I don't know if the devs are laughing with us or at us.

I wish they could be more original, how about for these quest that are "beneath" us that an npc is nearby and we can pay them to go do it. They run off and a timer comes on and they return for payment as it ticks down, then we complete and move on.

How do you RPers handle this stuff? You can't not do the quest or you don't advance. How does working in the Minas Tirith Laundry work it's way into your bio?

Mostly the middle management of Middle-earth is just rotten, jobs should be properly allocated. Eowyn has you washing dishes one moment then expects you to save her butt out in the field the next. You give someone a little authority and they are lording it over everyone. She can't even take orders herself.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    Condescending Dwarf, I gave him a slap.
    I slapped him twice.