We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rohan Housing Coming?

Supposedly this was mentioned on a livestream.

Does anyone have any idea what they said (being worked on, will be worked on, they would like to do it some day)?

Does anyone have even a guess as to timing? I would hate to buy an ugly stone Gondor house and a week later they open new housing in Rohan.

Yes, I'm eager for more Rohan housing info as well
    Yes, I know it's a Rabbit: they don't have a Hedgehog.

In which livestream?

Supposedly near the end of the anniversary one. My hearing isn't up to listening to it assuming its available.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    Supposedly near the end of the anniversary one. My hearing isn't up to listening to it assuming its available.
    This is the kind of situations why i think that all official data that SSG do should be written instead only on poor quality hard to hear streams. Not everybody have good hearing or can hear anything at all, including me.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Severlin and Dr. Octothorpe said Rohan housing is coming during an interview of them (pre-Anniversary) several weeks ago. They may have mentioned it during the Anniversary livestream as well but I didn't watch the whole thing so I don't know.

All they said was that it's coming. No other info and as far as I know there was no mention of it in the producer's letter.
    Rhuangar, hunter on Brandywine
    Rhudawg, warg on Brandywine

Home of the Horse Lords! Nay! Elven Superiority! Eldarin! Quendi! Calaquendi! People of the Stars! The Eldar! The Rohan ~ Repulsive!

Lindon Housing! AMG! A brand new Elvish zone! Gulf of Lhûn!

The Grey Heavens ~ Absolute Perfection! By Vana,Orome and High Ones of Arda! I'll pay 200$ for Elven housing alone! ELVES!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; May 19 2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

Quote Originally Posted by symster View Post
    Severlin and Dr. Octothorpe said Rohan housing is coming during an interview of them (pre-Anniversary) several weeks ago. They may have mentioned it during the Anniversary livestream as well but I didn't watch the whole thing so I don't know.

All they said was that it's coming. No other info and as far as I know there was no mention of it in the producer's letter.
    Nice! Good to have it confirmed. Guess the letter didn't mention it due to not having exact time frame, but at least it's on the radar.

Any news on the possibility of Rohan housing? The last I heard of it was Rohan to be a strong candidate for future housing but they were not sure if it would be Premium or normal housing.

@ SSG
    If this is still on the radar for future updates and if Rohan is to be Premium housing: please give us a way for kinships to contribute to a kinship house since you removed Mithril Mailing of the bound housing writs from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Home of the Horse Lords! Nay! Elven Superiority! Eldarin! Quendi! Calaquendi! People of the Stars! The Eldar! The Rohan ~ Repulsive!

Lindon Housing! AMG! A brand new Elvish zone! Gulf of Lhûn!

The Grey Heavens ~ Absolute Perfection! By Vana,Orome and High Ones of Arda! I'll pay 200$ for Elven housing alone! ELVES!
    sorry mate its the dawn of the 4rt age, the age of the man kind!
    Elves r leaving to the west, they aint building new houses
    i d love to see new style neighborhoods!
    Rohan style is one of my favourite too but......
    love to see lake town n/or dale neighborhoods!
    its lore right to add north ithilien neighborhoods (please not a gondorian style!)
    the U23 erebor its very nice for adding dwarf style neghborhood!(tho i hope it would be in an open area coz i dont really like caves)
    the city of Uterby, of U23, buildings style, looks very nice too!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Doesn't sound like its on the short list...

During today's +Cord of the Rings stream, I asked if this is still in the works, because we haven't heard anything about it in a while, and Cordovan replied that he hadn't heard anything about it recently, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    During today's +Cord of the Rings stream, I asked if this is still in the works, because we haven't heard anything about it in a while, and Cordovan replied that he hadn't heard anything about it recently, either.
    This has just been conjecture since the most recent Anniversary Stream. Devs simply said they'd like to add more premium housing at some point, players suggested Rohan.

If I recall correctly, some of the blue-names actually said Rohan wouldn't be the first place they do more housing in (because of the trouble in finding the right location).

Seems like someone has taken this as a verbal promise of Rohan housing... when it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hallandil View Post
    This has just been conjecture since the most recent Anniversary Stream. Devs simply said they'd like to add more premium housing at some point, players suggested Rohan.

If I recall correctly, some of the blue-names actually said Rohan wouldn't be the first place they do more housing in (because of the trouble in finding the right location).

Seems like someone has taken this as a verbal promise of Rohan housing... when it wasn't.

these r not good news at all!!!!
    1 of the reasons i bought the expensive Mordor Editions was the hope of new housing neighborhoods!
    where is our payed content?
    i dont want those Premioum houses!
    we r hoping but they dont even hear something to say back to us?
    i dont say that housing must be their no1 target but they have to show something pretty soon!
    a photo of working on a new neighborhood n a delivery date within the next year will be essential
    n enough to keep people!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Do not expected anything You did not saw daybreaks investment plan cord post? They Milk us to make a h1z1 for mobile for 10year old Kids. We are closer to the end.