We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Looking for someone who has these shoulder pads

    I have been searching for these forever "Silk-embroidered Shoulder-pads" {Teal version is the same appearance just has Prized in front of silk}. If anyone does SG and doesn't need them I could really use them. I can be reached as Kali in game or leave a reply here and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks : )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Unsure if *any* of that old stuff still loots from scaling instances. Much was removed.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    Unsure if *any* of that old stuff still loots from scaling instances. Much was removed.
    I kind of figured. But if anyone has that code program that might be able to look and see if there's a copy-cat appearance that'd be wonderful also.

  4. #4
    I just had a look at it via the Item Treasury plugin. Do you mean something that looks like it is made of feathers, and is a piece of light armor? If yes, it is a low level armor (not higher than level 50) and maybe even craftable - a good deal of Elven variants of light shoulder pieces look exactly like the model I saw in the item treasury. By the way: the medium armor version is even more decorative.


    Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    I just had a look at it via the Item Treasury plugin. Do you mean something that looks like it is made of feathers, and is a piece of light armor? If yes, it is a low level armor (not higher than level 50) and maybe even craftable - a good deal of Elven variants of light shoulder pieces look exactly like the model I saw in the item treasury. By the way: the medium armor version is even more decorative.


    Greetings, Polymachos

    I was just wondering if there was a version that looked the same as the one's iv'e been searching for. That is if they appear in the Treasury plugin. I will have a look at the elven ones and see if they resemble the same appearance. I ran a 85 SG the other day and nothing dropped from the final boss, my guess is either they removed the gear entirely or perhaps it's tier 2 that the items drop. It's an old Mirkwood instance so perhaps they just allowed the previous version to be bart-able at the skirmish camp. Either way I thank you very much for your help : )

  6. #6
    Do you have a pic of these shoulders? I can't remember exactly but I believe the Light Mathom Shoulder is the same model

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl1 View Post
    Do you have a pic of these shoulders? I can't remember exactly but I believe the Light Mathom Shoulder is the same model

    This what they look like

    http://oi64.tinypic.com/s6on5z.jpg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    This what they look like

    http://oi64.tinypic.com/s6on5z.jpg
    Aha yes, those little flaps things. Check with a tailor, I think there are crafted ones with that same skin. Also see the skirmish vendors.
    Not off work for another ten-ish hours to check...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload