We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Problem about year two anniversary reflecting quest

Hi there, I have a question about anniversary quest line of instances. My toons reached to 105 by valar package. So do I need to finish all the quest chain to get access of those instance or I can go directly? I can't use the reflecting pool somehow. Wonder why.

Yes, you need to do those to access that quest.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Cat...y_Event_Quests
    Click into the particular quest, click quest chain and see how far you need to backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by zleah8ib View Post
    Hi there, I have a question about anniversary quest line of instances. My toons reached to 105 by valar package. So do I need to finish all the quest chain to get access of those instance or I can go directly? I can't use the reflecting pool somehow. Wonder why.
    The Reflecting Pool allows you to re-play quest instances you have already completed. It will not offer you any instances that you haven't completed yet through normal questing. So yes, you need to find out what quest chain the required instance is from and play through that whole quest chain to advance the objective for the Scavenger Hunt. I know, it's annoying, had to do it on some of my characters as well last year. Then again, most of the featured quest chains/instances are pretty nice so if it's your first time playing them you shouldn't get bored!
    Earbold (Laurelin [EN-RP])
    Member of the Bandits raid alliance
    Original Challenger of Gothmog and the Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by B749 View Post
    The Reflecting Pool allows you to re-play quest instances you have already completed. It will not offer you any instances that you haven't completed yet through normal questing. So yes, you need to find out what quest chain the required instance is from and play through that whole quest chain to advance the objective for the Scavenger Hunt. I know, it's annoying, had to do it on some of my characters as well last year. Then again, most of the featured quest chains/instances are pretty nice so if it's your first time playing them you shouldn't get bored!
    If you are fellowed with a character who is re-playing an instance you can tag along to complete it, no level or content restriction. Works for every reflecting pool in Middle-earth but Ost Guruth which was hacked last year.

However a valared toon will be so light on completed content it would be severely restricted without considerable outside help. Another reason why Valar is such a poor option.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.