We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Difference between FA/SA/TA LIs

I have just starting to get some lv 100 LIs in Gondor and trying to prepare my LIs for imbuement. If I don't craft or do roving threats, is the SA LI from the Dol Amroth City Watch the best I can get? Is there a large difference between FA/SA/TA LIs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarhunmir View Post
    I have just starting to get some lv 100 LIs in Gondor and trying to prepare my LIs for imbuement. If I don't craft or do roving threats, is the SA LI from the Dol Amroth City Watch the best I can get? Is there a large difference between FA/SA/TA LIs?
    Pretty much. Getting a first age weapon from the auction hall would be possible with as little as 300 gold.

If you can find a crafter to make one, then getting a first age symbol from the auction hall is possible for as little as 100 gold.

I am getting a first age symbol dropping from about 1/10 solo/duo epic battles, so the drop rate is kind of low.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiasKirk View Post
    Pretty much. Getting a first age weapon from the auction hall would be possible with as little as 300 gold.

If you can find a crafter to make one, then getting a first age symbol from the auction hall is possible for as little as 100 gold.

I am getting a first age symbol dropping from about 1/10 solo/duo epic battles, so the drop rate is kind of low.

I dont know what server you inhabit, but the cheapest I have seen on Evernight AH is 650G, and most are posted at over 3000G.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarhunmir View Post
    The difference between them depends to some extent on the type of LI. LI such as 2H weapons have passive stats, and those passive stats will always be better on FA. However, LI such as 1H weapons, or ranged (hunter bow, warden javelin) have no passive stats. The only difference between TA, SA and FA for those types of LI is the number of starlit crystals required to max the dps. You could also have higher starting tiers on legacies, potentially saving you a few scrolls of empowerment - although if you need to change legacies you will lose that advantage as they will reset to tier 2 when replaced. Thus, you can actually sort though a bunch of TA LI in order to get one with the best set of legacies, and thus compensate for the legacy tier advantage of FA. So for the second category of LI, the potential max is the same for TA, SA and FA, the only difference is additional starlit (and maybe scrolls) required for TA and SA to reach the max compared to FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    I dont know what server you inhabit, but the cheapest I have seen on Evernight AH is 650G, and most are posted at over 3000G.
    I make 1st age LIs and put them up for sale for 50G.
    I think they are wildly overpriced.
    My activity does help drop the price a little I have found.
    I only get about 1 symbol a week to do this with. I do not play on Evernight.

I am sure that prices vary depending on the server.
    Last edited by TiberiasKirk; Apr 24 2018 at 09:39 AM.

Speaking of lvl 100 LI turning Imbue. Can some please make it nice and clean what is required for them? I do google searches for this I cant get a straight answer. I don't want to read paragraphs upon paragraphs just list what is required to max out a Imbue LI. Please

Quote Originally Posted by Rasdro View Post
    Speaking of lvl 100 LI turning Imbue. Can some please make it nice and clean what is required for them? I do google searches for this I cant get a straight answer. I don't want to read paragraphs upon paragraphs just list what is required to max out a Imbue LI. Please
    If you are preparing them for imbunement the simple answer is to get an item with the legacies you want and use 3 starlet Crystal to maximize its prime ability.
    Increase the tiers of the most important legacies as much as you can. Apply a scroll of delving to it and make sure it's at max level.
    Check with the forge master to make sure the legacies convert to what you want.

If you are talking about maximizing an already imbumed item, you will need in the neighborhood of 30 starlet crystals and about 30 or so scrolls of empowerment per legacy you want to max out.
    So if you have 6 legacies you want to max out, that will take about 180 scrolls. You will also need tons of item xp (heritage runes, quest completions and monster kills) to fill up the tiers you unlock with the scrolls and crystals. A Crystal of remembrance will unlock an additional legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiasKirk View Post
    If you are preparing them for imbunement the simple answer is to get an item with the legacies you want and use 3 starlet Crystal to maximize its prime ability.
    Increase the tiers of the most important legacies as much as you can. Apply a scroll of delving to it and make sure it's at max level.
    Check with the forge master to make sure the legacies convert to what you want.

If you are talking about maximizing an already imbumed item, you will need in the neighborhood of 30 starlet crystals and about 30 or so scrolls of empowerment per legacy you want to max out.
    So if you have 6 legacies you want to max out, that will take about 180 scrolls. You will also need tons of item xp (heritage runes, quest completions and monster kills) to fill up the tiers you unlock with the scrolls and crystals. A Crystal of remembrance will unlock an additional legacy.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasdro View Post
    The only requirements are it must be identified and it has to be level 100 to imbue. After that its all efficiency.

3 star lits works pre imbue
    getting the legacies you want before imbuing is nice. Its not necessary but it might save you some mithril coin down the road.

The one thing I do is put the Crystal of Remembrance on the item pre imbue and add the legacy. It only saves you one empowerment scroll but thats one less than you have to grind.

Also, the scroll of delving should go on after you imbue the item.

You can max your legacies with empowerment scrolls or not, before you imbue the LI. There is no difference between the number of scrolls you use at any rate.

at tier 6 your imbued legacy is 1/43
    at tier 1 it is 1/38 iirc
    This does not change.

Max dps legacy is 53/53 (as in tier 53)
    Max skill legacy is 69/69

Dps legacy requires star lit crystals
    Skill legacies require anfalas scrolls of empowerment.

Confused?
    example:
    You get anxious and you have your LI at level 60. You don't have all your legacies at tier 6 but you really want to imbue. You can do that. Do not imbue before it is level 60. You lose the "free upgrades" if you do.
    So...you have the legacy, "Kill them deader" on your LI and it is tier 3. If you imbue the LI at this point your legacy will show up as "Kill them Deader" 1/40. This means the legacy is currently level 1. You can level it to 40 before you need to add an empowerment scroll. As the max a legacy is 69 this legacy will need 29 scrolls of empowerment. Make sure you have enough ixp runes to level the item past where it was before you started cuz its hard to use an iLI when all the legacies are 1/x.

As I stated earlier all you have to do is identify the item. If you do that, it will be a lot more work to max it out. A Lot.
    Sig looked hideous so I sent it to its room. It can come back and
    show off after it has thought about what it did.

Most crafters can make you an FA of choice if you provide the symbol. On Crickhollow, last I checked, Blemished of Elder King went for 100-150gp
    I got full set of Doomfold masters alts at max guild. If on Crickhollow, drop a mail to Astelle.

Imbued, difference is not all that huge, but nice gold item is still good to have.

I strongly suggest you look up Kaleigh's LI guides. Both pre- and post- imbue. She also got a link to a handy table showing what legacies become what post imbue.

The typical way for an imbued LI:
    Identify
    Slot
    Take to level 30, do first 3 reforges, getting 6 legacies.
    Apply crystal of remembrance to add 7th legacy slot.
    Now you want to replace unwanted legacies with wanted ones. You generally do this by getting third age LIs, slotting, taking them to at least 30(maxing to 60 is better) and deconning them for wanted legacy scrolls.
    Apply scroll of Delving
    Take item to 70 and get your 4 reforges.
    Distribute points into legacies.
    Imbue.
    Now, as mentioned above, you need about 30 starlit crystals and about 200 scrolls of empowerment to unlock all tiers. And a lot of item xp, but at 100+, it flows like crazy.

You definitely want all legacies set pre-imbue cause imbued legacy replace scrolls are kinda hard to find.
    Using Delving pre-imbue essentially saves you one Empowerment scroll.

If you have them, using Empowerment scrolls pre-imbue to take legacies to tier 6 means you can distribute points more efficiently. This saves you a bit of item xp.