We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Year 11 Tales: Gollum

Im having a hell of a time funding the remembrances in the Dead Marshes and Norman-Lands. Im in the Norman -Lands but with no luch. Can anyone give me some help on wheee to look for them?

Thank you

Easiest way to get the Dead Marshes and Noman-Lands ones are to take the horse from the elf Caves of the Avorrim near Dol Amroth to the Dead Marshes. The remembrance is right at the camp you arrive at. Right next to that remembrance is a portal which takes you to the Noman-Lands and the remembrance you need is right there where you pop out. (Not sure if this works in reverse, haven't tried it, but it may.)

Hey peeps on Evernight

I need a favour, I want to be able to get the shackles on under lever toons and the only way I can't come up with is to use the Mysterious Door from the Ultimate Fan Package.

I'm assuming there is no level restriction, so has anyone got one in their open house with no restriction on it's use. I have a 60, 31 and a level 13 looking to progress year 11 ...

Please PM full address or post here for other like minded anniversary questers if you don't think a trail of strangers going into your house and never coming out won't freak out the neighbours.

Thanks

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Easiest way to get the Dead Marshes and Noman-Lands ones are to take the horse from the elf Caves of the Avorrim near Dol Amroth to the Dead Marshes. The remembrance is right at the camp you arrive at. Right next to that remembrance is a portal which takes you to the Noman-Lands and the remembrance you need is right there where you pop out. (Not sure if this works in reverse, haven't tried it, but it may.)
    Yes, it works the other way too.

Nice to see this new portal!
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Macdui View Post
    Hey peeps on Evernight

I need a favour, I want to be able to get the shackles on under lever toons and the only way I can't come up with is to use the Mysterious Door from the Ultimate Fan Package.

I'm assuming there is no level restriction, so has anyone got one in their open house with no restriction on it's use. I have a 60, 31 and a level 13 looking to progress year 11 ...

Please PM full address or post here for other like minded anniversary questers if you don't think a trail of strangers going into your house and never coming out won't freak out the neighbours.

Thanks

Mac
    Perhaps you already know all this, but this will almost certainly not work. Yes, they can travel via a Mysterious Door, but once they are there, they will draw aggro of even "yellow bar" (non-aggro) mobs, from a great distance. I took a 40-something to the camp, then as I was mapping out, I saw a crawler barreling toward me at great speed. Luckily for me, my map-out finished before it got to me. In any case, I'm not on your server, or you would be welcome to use my door. You could try having a captain summon, or a summoning horn, but I'm guessing those will not work either.
    Linden Starfall, Leader of Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir and Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by greendarner View Post
    Perhaps you already know all this, but this will almost certainly not work. Yes, they can travel via a Mysterious Door, but once they are there, they will draw aggro of even "yellow bar" (non-aggro) mobs, from a great distance. I took a 40-something to the camp, then as I was mapping out, I saw a crawler barreling toward me at great speed. Luckily for me, my map-out finished before it got to me. In any case, I'm not on your server, or you would be welcome to use my door. You could try having a captain summon, or a summoning horn, but I'm guessing those will not work either.
    Yeah Cappy and Hunter ports are level restricted dependent on the locale. Only MC Stable rides, Kegs and "Doors" tend to have no level restriction.

For Gollem you can leave out one objective and shackles would be the one to choose, however the trollshaws gollem trap solo instance requires killing a level 38 sig. Was ok on my 33 hunter but my 15 will need the shackles. Ofc mains will be clearing the map of any mobs.

Mac
    See my Lotro gaming videos:
    Macdui on Youtube.