We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creep 11 year gifts

So far all i got was the title, Despoiler of Elevenses.

did anyone get a gift box, is it on the way, or is that it?

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post

I received a pinwheel firework as well in my inventory. However, the 11 year frame is not showing up.
    "To the beeches of Neldoreth I came in the Autumn.
    Ah! the gold and the red and the sighing of leaves in the Autumn in Taur-na-neldor!
    It was more than my desire." - Fangorn.

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post

I have not received my 7 year gift box on my creep either. Perhaps a Burg stole them.
    Landy Pawpatrol Stalker 7, Horrorbuisness BA 9
    Landy Tridis LM 7, Barnabras Warden 4
    Arkenstone Redrighthand WL 13

I got the frame, title and gift box on login yesterday. I can't imagine what mechanics would be involved that some player wouldn't get the same.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I got the frame, title and gift box on login yesterday. I can't imagine what mechanics would be involved that some player wouldn't get the same.
    what we got for 11 years was #### . Way to go Turbine , ooops I meant SSG (well same numbnuts anyway)

This is how they thank their loyal customers .

Joke

to my knowledge your account has to be premium / vip in order to get the gifts, otherwise idk

From the official notice: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/11th-anniversary

"Our Premium and VIP players will be eligible to receive gifts based on the gift they received the previous year"

Quote Originally Posted by hanxcve View Post
    to my knowledge your account has to be premium / vip in order to get the gifts, otherwise idk
    To anybody who feels disappointed about not receiving a "gift" box, don't worry - you're really not missing out on anything much.

No there is something going on. Not all of my monsters got the gift box. Now, I don't really care because I don't creep anymore but there is definitely something wrong.
    So those that didn't get it and believe that they should have, should put in a ticket.

just got the box, creeps must be at the end of the loot list also

no new 11 year skin.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    From the official notice: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/11th-anniversary

"Our Premium and VIP players will be eligible to receive gifts based on the gift they received the previous year"
    I've never really bothered to learn what premium is. Am I premium because I've been VIP in the past? I always get the anniversary gifts and I haven't been VIP in a few years (and I will continue to keep my money in my pocket based on how they treat us as customers).

And yes, the gifts are cr@p. Didn't surprise me this year but I was really shocked they didn't do something nice for us last year for players that have been with them for 10+ years. Kinda says it all really.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I've never really bothered to learn what premium is. Am I premium because I've been VIP in the past? I always get the anniversary gifts and I haven't been VIP in a few years (and I will continue to keep my money in my pocket based on how they treat us as customers).

And yes, the gifts are cr@p. Didn't surprise me this year but I was really shocked they didn't do something nice for us last year for players that have been with them for 10+ years. Kinda says it all really.
    If I remember correctly premium was just if you had ever spent money on the game whether VIP or just bought points. Basically any account that is not true F2P or VIP

(Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.