We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Servers with most PvMP'ers? Old school looking for some help

I was on Vilya, so now I get a free move. I ideally want to play freep side, but I have a rank 6 or 7 warg to play with and do enjoy it. I'm looking for a server with the best scene now in both terms of population and skillcap.

If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
    Freeps : Adrenaline The Warrior 50 Champion R[6] S[.5];Elegy Dawn The Undying 49 R[5] S[1.5]
    Creep : Desperate Black Dog R[7] S[0]
    Kinship: Conviction { www.congaming.com/ } Server: Vilya

Quote Originally Posted by IamAdrenaline View Post
    I was on Vilya, so now I get a free move. I ideally want to play freep side, but I have a rank 6 or 7 warg to play with and do enjoy it. I'm looking for a server with the best scene now in both terms of population and skillcap.

Want to pvp on a Freep get ready for a month of grinding maybe more or pull out your CC. PvP isn't all the great since the days of Vilya and before. Want to play a Creep get ready to be frustrated regardless of server choice. However if you enjoy a challenge playing Creep, you will want to be on top game at each engagement. Creeps die quick and often to top end geared Freeps.

You can join the rolling zerg on Arkenstone.
    You can join the prime time action on Brandywine or Landroval, Even that isn't what you'd expect as the usual prime time you once knew.
    You can wonder endlessly on Crickhollow or Gladden no matter which side you choose.
    Lastly and sadly you can choose to not pvp at all. Which is what numerous players have chosen.

As a fellow Vilya PvMPer I wish I could offer you a better assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian.S View Post
    Want to pvp on a Freep get ready for a month of grinding maybe more or pull out your CC. PvP isn't all the great since the days of Vilya and before. Want to play a Creep get ready to be frustrated regardless of server choice. However if you enjoy a challenge playing Creep, you will want to be on top game at each engagement. Creeps die quick and often to top end geared Freeps.

You can join the rolling zerg on Arkenstone.
    You can join the prime time action on Brandywine or Landroval, Even that isn't what you'd expect as the usual prime time you once knew.
    You can wonder endlessly on Crickhollow or Gladden no matter which side you choose.
    Lastly and sadly you can choose to not pvp at all. Which is what numerous players have chosen.

As a fellow Vilya PvMPer I wish I could offer you a better assessment.

Sad, but true.
    Fellow Vilyian here. I transferred my creeps to Arkenstone and my freeps to Landroval. I don't play creepside anymore. It's just too frustrating.
    Oh and getting one shotted by freeps while standing at Grams, reported specific players several times. Dev's/GM's do nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    Sad, but true.
    Fellow Vilyian here. I transferred my creeps to Arkenstone and my freeps to Landroval. I don't play creepside anymore. It's just too frustrating.
    Oh and getting one shotted by freeps while standing at Grams, reported specific players several times. Dev's/GM's do nothing about it.
    Getting killed in PvP and reporting that? LOL.

Sad, but true.
    Of course the GM's do nothing about it. Once you step out of grams you are in range of any 40m+ range class. Learn the LoS Freeps use to avoid them killing you near one shotters. Use your brain.

Sadly there is a lot of people like you that have the attitude like: "Oh I died in PvP, they must be a cheater so I report them".
    Do or do not, there is no try. ~Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Latanab View Post
    Of course the GM's do nothing about it. Once you step out of grams you are in range of any 40m+ range class. Learn the LoS Freeps use to avoid them killing you near one shotters. Use your brain.

Sadly there is a lot of people like you that have the attitude like: "Oh I died in PvP, they must be a cheater so I report them".

Wrong...I reported them for exploiting.
    The dieing part doesn't bother me..it's the exploiting!

Wrong...I reported them for exploiting.
    The dieing part doesn't bother me..it's the exploiting!
    Nothing exploiting about killing on PvP area.

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    I agree with this in the general accepted idea of pvp.

What I do know that used to happen and was intentional were these.

Having a Burg cdg a creep standing next to a grams oneshotter. Stealth has always been broken in some way to some degree for Burgs and Wargs.
    Having a Captain send their herald into the one shot perimeter knowing anyone who attacked the herald would get oneshotted by their own npcs.
    Have a Lore Master send their pet into the one shot perimeter knowing anyone who attacked it would get oneshotted by their own npcs. In this case it is the ghost bear I noticed that did it repeatedly.
    Having Hunters shoot Creeps and not get targeted by oneshotters when they are well in range of that npc.

Maybe those exploits have been fixed idk.

Anything else is fair game.
    Those things I listed don't kill pvp but they surely don't enhance the experience.

To the OP give it a try where you choose to go and decide for yourself the value.
    Last edited by Christian.S; Apr 17 2018 at 12:20 PM.

To the OP, just don't bother PVP is GARBAGE now.

6 months it will be all over, wastelands beckon.

Arkenstone.

Indecent coming back too?
    Phrasing! Doesn't anybody do phrasing anymore?

Arkenstone, have fun 1shotting us creeps!

-Crickhollow- Freeps: Hacktoe (Beorning), Arfie (Captain), Neok (Guardian), Scad (Hunter), Janzel (Lore Master), Tuneman (Minstrel), Dorgo (Champion)

Sad, but true.
    That's what PvP is lol, playing the game is not exploiting. And I'm a Creep, so I'm not being biased.

-Crickhollow- Freeps: Hacktoe (Beorning), Arfie (Captain), Neok (Guardian), Scad (Hunter), Janzel (Lore Master), Tuneman (Minstrel), Dorgo (Champion)

Come to Brandywine. You're going to find the PvP community being the same as always, but if you want to have a good time and just do PvP for enjoying what we currently have. Join us in Wardens of the Dunedain. We're farming T2 content to get people deed to gear out for Moors and we are out there in small groups a bit throughout the day and night. In-game name is Zexfor or contact me on Discord @ Les†#6998

Quote Originally Posted by siipperi View Post
    He said at Grams. I assume he's talking about freeps sneaking into Grams and killing afk creeps. It happens (although I haven't seen it in a bout a year on Arkenstone).
    Team Milt.