We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need some clarity regarding Ingredient Crates

So there's 2 versions in the store, Ingredient Crate & Premium Ingredient Crate.

I've asked in world chat but people say different things. Some say you can buy BOTH on the same account & loot daily on all your alts. Others say it's 22h cooldown regardless which box you click. I already have a Premium Crate, but considering buying the normal one aswell.

What is it? I don't want to spend 1k points on something that might not even work... thanks.
    Laurelin.

I have both. You can use both each day, with each character. If you set the house permissions for it, then other people can use them as well.

However, the premium one is only accessible while you are VIP.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

My experience has been that using any ingredient box starts its 22-hour timer [for anybody to use] -- but I'll re-check to see if that's been silently changed in a recent patch.

Also, at our kin house, we initially installed two premium boxes (from two founder accounts), and clicking one set the cooldown timer for both. I'll see if I can't get the other founder on-board to re-test that.

Edit/add: Confirming what's below -- I see the issue with my testing was thinking the same character could use a second box owned by another player. Indeed, each character can use one of each box every 22 hours ... have to start queuing up alts at the Kin house!
    Last edited by Passerby; Apr 17 2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    My experience has been that using any ingredient box starts its 22-hour timer [for anybody to use] -- but I'll re-check to see if that's been silently changed in a recent patch.
    That's not the case and has never been the case. One character using a box has no effect on another character's ability to do so.

Also, at our kin house, we initially installed two premium boxes (from two founder accounts), and clicking one set the cooldown timer for both. I'll see if I can't get the other founder on-board to re-test that.
    This is true. Each character can only use one regular and one premium box per day.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

I don't know why they just don't reset the timer at 3 AM instead of this 22 hour cooldown. You still can only get a load once a day.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood