We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a bucket helm

So far the closest thing I've found is this one that can be bought in Lalia's Market, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a classic type of fullface knight helm, doesn't really need to be exactly like a crusader's helm but something along the lines of that. If you guys know of anything that might suit my fancy, that would be much appreciated!

-Crickhollow- Freeps: Hacktoe (Beorning), Arfie (Captain), Neok (Guardian), Scad (Hunter), Janzel (Lore Master), Tuneman (Minstrel), Dorgo (Champion)

There are helmets of this kind, but most are only available at higher levels, and some do drop only rarely. Most are more roundish, btw, or they display some decoration that looks rather uncommon. One helmet can be obtained in Dol Amroth (that is level 100!) - you can see it on the barter NPC there - which in older times had been a world drop.

You can see it in the topmost of the three pictures of this posting:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...54#post6235454

If you browse this specific thread (and overlook all the dead links) you might find some inspiration for your outfit.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    There are helmets of this kind, but most are only available at higher levels, and some do drop only rarely. Most are more roundish, btw, or they display some decoration that looks rather uncommon. One helmet can be obtained in Dol Amroth (that is level 100!) - you can see it on the barter NPC there - which in older times had been a world drop.

You can see it in the topmost of the three pictures of this posting:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...54#post6235454

If you browse this specific thread (and overlook all the dead links) you might find some inspiration for your outfit.

Greetings, Polymachos
    The helmet from the "Shining Steel" outfit is available at Ost Galadh or Thangulhad, but I think it was Ost Galadh and is bind on equip (requires Malledhrim rep to equip though). No need to wait for lvl 100 and Dol Amroth.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Thanks guys, I really like that helm! I can get it at a lower level? Awesome! If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

-Crickhollow- Freeps: Hacktoe (Beorning), Arfie (Captain), Neok (Guardian), Scad (Hunter), Janzel (Lore Master), Tuneman (Minstrel), Dorgo (Champion)

Quote Originally Posted by Wookanda View Post
    Thanks guys, I really like that helm! I can get it at a lower level? Awesome! If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Suldathar
    He has this helmet for sale (15 Malledhrim feathers) the helmet Tarchar is bind on equip, so someone else an get it for you and you can equip it via wardrobe.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

The closest thing I can think of is the "firework launcher's face guard" from the Anniversary festival.