We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New cosmetics

Exclamation New cosmetics

New (anniversary?) cosmetics

Painted in red, the quiver is not dyed

Found using the item scanner, if these items are in the game, please tell me where they can be taken.
    Last edited by Yolli; Apr 12 2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: image update

those are nowhere in game yet, so yes will probably be the anniversary rewards
    My Lotro blog :)

Looks to be the Mirkwood gaurd's armor. On one hand I'm happy they are adding it in as it's a nice set, but I wish they wouldn't have changed the color of the cloth. The white on the guards' looks better than the worn out brown that's already so common on so many pieces. Glad we have a new type of quiver though.

Seeing as this will be in game, I hope they also add the Lorien elves' version of this armor type (as seen in chapter 1 of the elf allegiance session play on the NPCs).

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post

Painted in red, the quiver is not dyed

Found using the item scanner, if these items are in the game, please tell me where they can be taken.
    I can't see any of the images, just broken image links. Forum removed them, or your image hosting being a problem? Hope you can put them back up!

Quote Originally Posted by clrsf06 View Post
    I can't see any of the images, just broken image links. Forum removed them, or your image hosting being a problem? Hope you can put them back up!
    Both times I've come to this thread I couldn't at first but refreshing the page made them appear for whatever reason. Give that a shot.

I had to find the links in the source code of this page, literally. But even after digging them up and inserting them into the URL line...

Vivaldi (based on Chrome) only says, 'DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN' and that's it.

Edit: Mozilla Firefox cannot find it, either, and reports s18.postimg.org server not found.

And I am not the only one who is missing this page, see https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/s18.postimg.org

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

I updated the images, I hope now there are no problems.
    https://imgur.com/a/o8pco

I updated the images, I hope now there are no problems.
    https://imgur.com/a/o8pco
    I had tried refresh with no luck but now...pics are all there! Looks good, thanks

edit:

That gollum or whatever mask is just plain weird lol! I can just see a whole group wearing it at once, scary I like all these cosmetics tho, different! We've had the same old styles for too long and I've been jealous of the outfits the folks are wearing in Dale/Laketown, some great period clothing styles there. Hope we see more of the styles from Mirkwood soon.

Do wish the dying was more consistent tho. I guess a little color here and there is better than none.

I really love the new guard armor cosmetics but dang do they have ever a huge gap at the neck seam on male elves/high elves. Really kills it for me.
    Glosslang - Level 115 r7 Elf Champion, Arhathel (Soon to be 115 High Elf Captain), Brodesh - Level 80 r6 Dwarf Minstrel, Twoknives - R10 Reaver - Landroval.

Tried it on (in the wardrbe) with my human male.... how many rips do I have to remove to wear that thing?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

Thumbs up The New Quiver Of The Waking Wood

That Quiver looks awesome. I like the fact that the arrows stick up and shhows alot from the front too. Been waiting a long time for some new quiver to be added. Yay. Finally. Great art-work !!!

Might be worth logging on to do the Anniversary just to get it.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never The Spy-Tool Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Vulkan is better. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    That Quiver looks awesome. I like the fact that the arrows stick up and shhows alot from the front too. Been waiting a long time for some new quiver to be added. Yay. Finally. Great art-work !!!

Might be worth logging on to do the Anniversary just to get it.
    Still there is and such quiver :

Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

I got the quiver, thinking I could dye it green to match my outfit. I couldn't

Lightbulb

Still there is and such quiver :

Yes, I noticed that one too in the store. I do prefer the more runic style symbols on the other one from the anniversary. Both are nice designs. However I have since also found out that neither can be dyed which is a shame. Still nice design and will come in use one at least some of my characters.

Quote Originally Posted by EranodoreAlphemel View Post
    I got the quiver, thinking I could dye it green to match my outfit. I couldn't
    Yes, I noticed that too. A bit of a shame as it's such a nice design and it would be nice to be able to match the dyes to the rest of ones outfit. Oh well we can't have everything I guess. I'm still happy they added these two new quivers.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." /Edward Snowden
    Never The Spy-Tool Windows 10 Who needs DirectX 12 anyway ??? Vulkan is better. :)