We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    A sticky on this board about battle of Helm's Deep.

And yeah, they ARE confusing until you run them a couple times. I also highly recommend looking up Epic battle videos on Youtube.

What server are you on?
    Arkenstone

Too bad. If it were Crickhollow, I ciuld show you the ropes...

They really should have been made optional content as they are a huge turn-off for a lot of players! Players spend huge amounts of time carefully building up their characters, learning how best to use their class skills, completing all the grindy stuff to earn their trait points etc and then........... Big Battles! A system that basically ignores everything you have ever done and learned in the game up to that point and expects you to grind through a contrived system that makes you develope a load of different stuff that you are never going to use again once you manage get past them. It makes you wnder what they will come up with next, compulsary PvMP???

Quote Originally Posted by Hammadryad View Post
    It makes you wnder what they will come up with next, compulsary PvMP???
    We can only dream. I haven't PVP'd regularly in years, but it would be worth it just to see all the crying on the forums.

Seriously, do not be afraid to ask for help on LFF. People who spent the time and effort to build up their BB skills will often be glad to make use of those and help a fellow adventurer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2