We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Actual build of the champion in the red branch

Tell me, please, the actual build of the champion in the red branch. Thank you.
    Or red is not relevant? I only need a PvE build.

The champ Forum is full of people who ask for builds, just read them pleas.
    And yes, red is not relevant any more, go for yellow.
    Last edited by Gertes; Apr 10 2018 at 02:43 PM.
    Gertes

At lvl cap you’ll have plenty of point. I don’t know how many at this point since I stopped at lv 105.

Here’s what you can do, completely fill up the red line (except ebbing ire, it’s useless), spend 2 points on second wind (blue line), and add the remaining points into yellow line so that you can max out battle frenzy. After you max out battle frenzy, if there are any points left then either use it for tactical mitigation (blue line) or go further into yellow line.

You may also want to consider using yellow line to lvl up, in this case you need 2 points for second wind (blue line) and you can spend the res filling the yellow line up completely (ok maybe you don’t need to max out the finesse trait) before moving to red line.

Edit: I assumed you meant traits, if it’s about I gear then I have no idea, sorry
    Last edited by wretchesandkings; Apr 09 2018 at 03:21 PM.

If you are just talking about non-T2C PVE, something like the below will work. I wouldn't bother with Ebbing, Hamstring or Athletic but do try to max out the dps for your Raging.

https://lotrottp.lotrostatus.com/l.php?c=8zb
    Thorcar
    Champion on Arkenstone
    Rare Breed

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post
    If you are just talking about non-T2C PVE, something like the below will work. I wouldn't bother with Ebbing, Hamstring or Athletic but do try to max out the dps for your Raging.

This is the setup I'd recommend to the OP or anyone else with the Red tree. This setup is ideal for soloing.
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"

I would recommend to spec yellow and trade killing spree, in red. This is such a faceroll build, you can pull like 10 mobs and you won´t die.
    Gertes

Quote Originally Posted by Thorcar View Post

This is pretty close to my current red-line setup. Everything in the red line is the same. How I spent points in other lines is a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    I would recommend to spec yellow and trade killing spree, in red. This is such a faceroll build, you can pull like 10 mobs and you won´t die.
    This is true, but only if you have enough mastery/finesse. If you have terrible gear for whatever reason, then you might not be able to get in kills before you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    The champ Forum is full of people who ask for builds, just read them pleas.
    And yes, red is not relevant any more, go for yellow.
    If you don't like posts like this why did you troll in anyways?

You could clearly glean the subject matter from the subject.

He probably found the scores and scores of outdates posts and guides on the Internet like I did. Did you bother to put two seconds of thought into this?

So tired of millennials who can't check their real life baggage at the door when they go online.

Oh and FYI - red is very much relevant