We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How long until a new neighborhood generates?

I'm looking at the list of premium houses right now in Belfalas, and not a single neighborhood has a "stately house" available. I've heard that when a category reaches zero, a new neighborhood is supposed to generate. I've refreshed the list a few times, but nothing has changed. Does it happen during a weekly reset? Have they stopped adding new neighborhoods?

Also, is the only way to take a tour of a house to find one that happens to be unlocked? If none are available, I'm not sure how else you could get in to look at one.

Edited to add: I did find several unlocked houses that I could enter, so that was good. I'm curious also about this new Rohan housing idea. Did they give a time frame or is it still in the "maybe/maybe not" stage?
    Last edited by CloudCastle; Apr 04 2018 at 07:16 PM.

Well, it's a new "week", at least according to the hobbit presents, and still no stately houses available. I'm wondering if the premium housing district follows different rules than the other homestead areas. Maybe they just picked a finite number of neighborhoods and that was that? Or maybe every single house has to sell first? There's a pretty bug jump in price between the stately homes and the luxurious. I have a hard time justifying the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
    Well, it's a new "week", at least according to the hobbit presents, and still no stately houses available. I'm wondering if the premium housing district follows different rules than the other homestead areas. Maybe they just picked a finite number of neighborhoods and that was that? Or maybe every single house has to sell first? There's a pretty bug jump in price between the stately homes and the luxurious. I have a hard time justifying the cost.
    I am too waiting for them to open up on Landroval. I juts came back to game and bought VIP again, and can't believe there is no stately houses
    Azulia|Azabella|Azzaya|Izarah| Azza|

Regular housing has opposite problem of too many personal houses available when everyone's after the deluxe. I heard that a new neighborhood generates when all houses are sold out in one of them, but this leaves a big problem for Gondor housing since it's real money and can't just be bought out on multiple alts to spawn new neighborhoods.

Try catching Cordovan's lotro stream and ask him there in live chat, that more Gondor neighborhoods are needed on Landy. Good way to bring attention, he'll pass the word.

The Great Landroval - Belfalas Housing Shortage

That makes at least three of us on Landroval waiting on a new neighborhood to spawn, though I'm personally holding out for one of the island houses (ha). At this rate, I figure my best bet is to wait for Rohan housing to open up and hope that some guilds hop their kin house out of Belfalas.

Make that 4... I am looking for Housing in Belfalas, Stately at least was my thinking. Will keep checking back.

Landroval ftw!
    E's fellowship of Ladies

I'm glad to see this thread did eventually get some replies! I gave up checking it after a while. I had heard that a new neighborhood was supposed to generate any time a housing type sold out and wasn't available anymore, but given what we're seeing that can't be the case. It looks like an entire neighborhood has to sell out, with every house type unavailable, before a new one generates. This is bad news if you are only interested in one house type/price.

The Gondor style was never my favorite, actually, so i'm thinking I'm better off waiting for the new Rohan housing that is hopefully on the horizon. I like Rohan as a region better, and the Belfalas housing reminded me a little too much of mausoleums for the dead. I want something more homey and probably made of wood. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

There's Rohan housing coming? Premium? I haven't been tracking the news. That sounds exciting.
    On Crickhollow:
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedonay (Hobbit Warden)