We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moving storage: does additional storage stick?

I have a question that I should probably know the answer to, but I don’t. I have a premium house and premium kh that I’ve purchased additional chest space for. If I abandon the houses to move to another one, do I lose the additional chest storage I bought or will it show back up in the new kh and premium house? I just don’t want to have to rebuy the space if I abandon one house for another one in a different place in the neighborhood. Thanks y’all.
    Hellina: MIN, Amberwyn & Bankshot: HNT, Langnauriel: CHM, Trenzalor: LM Brookethorne & Mayhaw: GRD, Skaia: RK, Devalyn: BRG, Devalyne: CPT, Kyrjunna: BNG, Thandaithe: WDN

Storage

When I abandonded my kinhouse in the Bree HS, so that an alt in another kin could have it. & bought one in the new premium area, I got to keep all the extra storage spaces I had bought for the old house, so my new house had all the spaces. I am just a bit disappointed tho, that if you buy a regular house in the new premium area, & you have a house in say Bree HS, the new one does not have its own chest, it is the very same chest as in the older area house. Same chest, same items in it as the other house. No new space for storage with the purchase of the new house. I guess we can't have it all..maybe someday

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatt View Post
    When I abandonded my kinhouse in the Bree HS, so that an alt in another kin could have it. & bought one in the new premium area, I got to keep all the extra storage spaces I had bought for the old house, so my new house had all the spaces. I am just a bit disappointed tho, that if you buy a regular house in the new premium area, & you have a house in say Bree HS, the new one does not have its own chest, it is the very same chest as in the older area house. Same chest, same items in it as the other house. No new space for storage with the purchase of the new house. I guess we can't have it all..maybe someday
    You can always unlock more chest slots with Mithril Coins.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Yep, I know about the mithril coins unlocks, but kinda disappointed in that the houses in the new area & the old area share the very same identical chest, & don't have their own individual chests..would have been nice!!