We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

BuffBars windows restricted to part of the screen problem

My BuffBars windows can be moved with Unlock Interface, but their movement is restricted to the upper left quadrant of my screen; they cannot be dragged over the notional horizontal and vertical lines bisecting the screen. On a large screen, this reduces their functionality considerably. Can anyone suggest a possible motive or solution? I have removed and reloaded BuffBars a couple of times, but the problem persists. I am playing on an iMac with 27-inch (5120x2880) screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxapart View Post
    My BuffBars windows can be moved with Unlock Interface, but their movement is restricted to the upper left quadrant of my screen; they cannot be dragged over the notional horizontal and vertical lines bisecting the screen. On a large screen, this reduces their functionality considerably. Can anyone suggest a possible motive or solution? I have removed and reloaded BuffBars a couple of times, but the problem persists. I am playing on an iMac with 27-inch (5120x2880) screen.
    Try editing the following file with your favorite text editor (e.g. Notepad++):

Plugins/PengorosPlugins/UI/Dragbar.lua

Delete line 42, which looks like this:

x, y = PengorosPlugins.Utils.ValidatePosition(x, y, width, height);
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Try editing the following file with your favorite text editor (e.g. Notepad++):

Plugins/PengorosPlugins/UI/Dragbar.lua

Delete line 42, which looks like this:

x, y = PengorosPlugins.Utils.ValidatePosition(x, y, width, height);
    Very many thanks for solving a long standing problem!
    And my apologies for this delayed response - I was afk over Easter.

Your servant, sir!