We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tome of the Large Shrew Marge Giveaway!

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo! {A star shines on the hour of our meeting}

I already have the Shrew Pet on Vanyalanthiriel {Main} and I've decided to make someone a happy soul, I wanted to sell it, but then I rapidly changed my mind. It shall be a generous selfless gift. Marge is in need of a new home! .D

The Fiddle + Spring Festival. A creation of Singular beauty, Magnificent. Twas a pleasure <3

E-Mail or Send Tell to "Vanyaerunanethiel" Level 107. Student of Celebrimbor. One my alternative characters. She is a Rune-Keeper. Gladden {US}

First player shall receive it. Please in game message only. I have one "Tome of the Large Shrew" for now. If I by any chance do win another from a box I'll inform thee, Worry not

I appreciate your time, Diola lle Mellon

Marge awaits thee Please keep in mind there is no race , level or class restriction. Everyone has a chance to acquire the Shrew!

Vanya Sulie {Fair Winds}
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Mar 17 2018 at 03:54 AM.

If someone eventually wins I shall whisper back. May your path ever be star Lit Mellon!

<3

Update 1: The "Tome of the Large Shrew" is still available.

So far No tells or Mail. I can transfer Tome of the Large shrew to Arkenstone as well via Shared Storage.

You'll need Level 5 character with at least Finished Introduction. Your Subscription status matters not. Anyone can own the pet.

Vanyalanthiriel Hunter 115 Arkenstone {US}
    Vanyaerunanethiel Rune-Keeper 107 Gladden {US}

Vanya Sulie

Update 2: Marge has found a new home <3

A mellon from Gladden has acquired the Tome of the Large Shrew!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Update 2: Marge has found a new home <3

A mellon from Gladden has acquired the Tome of the Large Shrew!

Hello,

If you happen to come across another, I could really use it. I don't really have time to grind the leaves right now due to irl issues. So if you happen to get another and could send it to Zyara I would greatly appreciate it : )