We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Compilation] LOTRO Store items that should be account-wide and price suggestions

I decided to create this thread to compile many ideas that have been suggested before for account-wide items on the store and suggest a few prices for them.
    I wanna make sure that this suggestion is not to make current items into account wide but rather have account-wide versions of them in addition to the one-character option.
    Many of these suggestions have been already made by other players and have been greatly supported and it's very likely that they would be succesful among players if they ever make it into the store.
    I can speak for myself and all the other players who have already expressed their wish here that I will definetely spend LOTRO points for many items on the store ONLY if they are account-wide.
    Since account-wide items are usually 25% to 50% more expensive in relation to the one-character equivalents, that is how I am going to base my price suggestions.

1. Warsteed Colors: this includes Patterns, Steed colors and Equipment Colors.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Equipment Color: 745 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Steed Color: 745 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Steed Pattern: 745 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] 5 Account-wide Equipment Colors: 2995 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] 6 Account-wide Steed Colors: 3595 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] 7 Account-wide Steed Patterns: 4195 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] All 7 Account-wide Steed Patterns+ All 6 Account-wide Steed Colors + All 5 Account-wide Equipment Colors: 8995 LOTRO Points.

2. Emotes.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Emote: 150/295/395 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Rock, Paper and Scissor emotes: 645 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Mount emotes: 645 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Dance emotes: 945 LOTRO Points.

3. Character Discounts: this includes Writ of Favour, of Passage and of Customer's Favour.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Writ Skill: 620 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Writ of Favour + Account-wide Writ of Passage + Account-wide Writ of Customer's Favour: 1695 LOTRO Points.

4. Legendary Slot Unlocks.

Price Suggestions: 395 LOTRO Points.

5. Travel and Milestone Skills: This includes "Return to" Skills, Hurried Traveller, Expedient Traveller, Returning Traveller and all Additional Milestone Skills.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide "Return to" Skill: 395 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide "Milestone" Skill: 595 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Traveller Skill: 695 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Expedient Traveller Skill + Account-wide Hurried Traveller Skill + Account-wide Returning Traveller Skill: 1995 LOTRO Points.

6. Specialization and Promotion Tree Slots(this is the slot that costs 100 Mithril Coins which costs about 800-850 LOTRO Points on the LOTRO Store).

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Specialization Tree Slot: 1295 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Promotion Tree Slot: 1295 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] 1 Account-wide Specialization Tree slot + 1 Account-wide Promotion Tree slot: 1995 LOTRO Points.:
      • [Bundle] Unlock ALL Specialization Tree and Promotion Tree Slots (Account-wide): 3995 LOTRO Points.

7. Warsteed Appearances: this includes Warsteed Appearance Sets, Acessories and Tails.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Tail: 495 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Acessory: 495 LOTRO Points.
      • 1 Account-wide Appearance Set: 1295 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide East Rohan Appearance Sets: 3995 LOTRO Points.

8. Mounts: this includes all mounts.

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Mount: Ranges between 1195 - 1645 - 1895 - 2495 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Tri-Steed Bundle: 3745 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Bright Day, Full Moon Steed Bundle: 3995 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Full Moon Night Steed Bundle: 3145 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide Class Steed Mounts: 17995 LOTRO Points.

9. Trait Slots

Price Suggestions:

• 1 Account-wide Virtue/Class/Race Trait Slot: 145 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide All Virtue Trait Slots: 395 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide All Race Trait Slots: 395 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide All Class Trait Slots: 895 LOTRO Points.
      • [Bundle] Account-wide All Virtue + Race + Class Trait Slots: 1595 LOTRO Points.

10. Quest and Task Limit

Price Suggestions:

• +10 Account-wide Quest Slots: 595 LOTRO Points.
      • +1 Account-wide Daily Task Limit: 295 LOTRO Points.

Some threads where some of those ideas have been suggested, so that you guys can check the opinions of other players on these suggestions:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...se!&highlight=
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-account-wide
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...e-account-wide!
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...e-account-wide
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...unt-wide-items
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-war-steed-are
    Last edited by DiogoVP; Aug 02 2018 at 10:38 PM.

Account wide or not I think that having a mount emote bundle would be a grand idea.
    In fact there are quite a few thing that are already in the $tore that can be turned into bundles that I would purchase.
    About a dozen character slots too late (for me) are the Travel Skill Account wide ideas, but those are still good ideas.
    Nice R, now let's see if SSG does as good D.

DiogoVP, thanks for this thread. I do agree with all of the suggestions. I would like store-bought mounts to be added into the list as well.

+Signed

+signed Although by the time it's implemented I don't think I'll benefit from it since I will have already purchased the things on this list for each of my toons

Quote Originally Posted by Gold1310 View Post
    DiogoVP, thanks for this thread. I do agree with all of the suggestions. I would like store-bought mounts to be added into the list as well.
    Added!
    Sorry for the long delay!

Absolutely /signed on all of this. Important stuff.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Signed!

I would love an account wide reduction in milestone wait times.

Edit: I just realized that’s in the suggestion already. Sorry!

I absolutely agree with this list, especially store-bought mounts, milestone, traveler, and return skills being account wide.

As a side note, I would also love another quality of life improvement: crafting from your bank/storage!

Thank you.
    Founder of the Sinners and Saints static gaming group. Established 2005.

/signed

Well I just made a post in General Discussion about this, and now I see this pop up in recent posts haha. I definitely agree with most of these although I think the "Virtues and Traits" part is breaching VIP territory and should remain as it is. SSG please make cosmetics account-wide!

Quote Originally Posted by TTempest View Post
    /signed

Well I just made a post in General Discussion about this, and now I see this pop up in recent posts haha. I definitely agree with most of these although I think the "Virtues and Traits" part is breaching VIP territory and should remain as it is. SSG please make cosmetics account-wide!
    FYI,

You can make cosmetics account wide by placing the item in your shared Wardrobe storage, then pulling from there on which ever character you are logged in as.
    Founder of the Sinners and Saints static gaming group. Established 2005.