We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Market/Store Calendar of Upcoming Sales???

I can't seem to find a calendar as to when upcoming sales are going to happen. Am I not looking in the right area?

It would be nice to be able to plan ahead on what to buy. I would like to spend money on this game, but I would also like to do it wisely. Just a calendar that shows the next 30-days of upcoming Market/Store sales would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lwpowelljr View Post
    I can't seem to find a calendar as to when upcoming sales are going to happen. Am I not looking in the right area?

It would be nice to be able to plan ahead on what to buy. I would like to spend money on this game, but I would also like to do it wisely. Just a calendar that shows the next 30-days of upcoming Market/Store sales would be nice.
    A calendar for upcoming sales dont exist... but is a nice idea for to plan ahead, signed.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Request

Well, then...

If the devs won't bring back lifetime VIP, then I guess I need to do the DIY VIP: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Build-Your-Own

So I am requesting that the next sale be the Expansions so I can start to get things rolling. If you guys just follow along with that DIY VIP list, starting this coming Thursday, and follow down the list each week after, I'd be happy to drop some $$ your way.

Thanks! ...{I know, wishful thinking}...

Quote Originally Posted by lwpowelljr View Post
    Well, then...

If the devs won't bring back lifetime VIP, then I guess I need to do the DIY VIP: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...Build-Your-Own

So I am requesting that the next sale be the Expansions so I can start to get things rolling. If you guys just follow along with that DIY VIP list, starting this coming Thursday, and follow down the list each week after, I'd be happy to drop some $$ your way.

Thanks! ...{I know, wishful thinking}...
    The 11th Anniversary is coming up at the end of April. That's one of the likely times for an expansion sale.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdracir View Post
    The 11th Anniversary is coming up at the end of April. That's one of the likely times for an expansion sale.
    I guess I could run a bunch of alts until then to build up some extra LP. I was really hoping to get this "party" started... <--pun intended.