We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need help with this please

Does anyone on gladden know where I can find this staff? Or possibly put it inside my wardrobe? For my lore master. If so please message me in game under Faedria. Thanks!

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/249...ate4481Pop.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Solstyce View Post
    Does anyone on gladden know where I can find this staff? Or possibly put it inside my wardrobe? For my lore master. If so please message me in game under Faedria. Thanks!

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/249...ate4481Pop.jpg
    I got it once as a landscape drop when questing in Enedwaith, it dropped from a level 65 Wight in the area close to the Bonevales. It was called simply "Staff of Fate" and it had a green background on tooltip - at first glance seeming like random trash drop, until I previewed it and it had this appearance.

Unless there is a unique named staff sharing this same appearance, unfortunately it seems like farming humanoid mobs in that area and level range might be the only way to try getting it to drop. (I'm on a different server, or I'd be happy to lend it to copy to wardrobe).

The good news is that it's still in the loot tables for that area/level, so killing enough mobs will eventually lead it to drop. I also heard that it can drop in Great River area (someone got one from a level 67 mob) or in Dunland (someone else got one from a level 71 Dunlending). Like other random-generated landscape drops in this level range, Staff of Fate can have several different appearances, and this is one of them.

Keep checking the AH as well, good chance for weapons with unique appearances to be posted.
    Éala Éarendel engla beorhtast / ofer middangeard monnum sended / and sodfasta sunnan leoma, / tohrt ofer tunglas þu tida gehvane / of sylfum þe symle inlihtes.